**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tier lists are for sheep

13»

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

But I personally think Doc Ock is super underrated and I love to play with him

He was recently bumped to god tier by Seatin, but yeah he used to be underrated.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

I feel like up to a certain point in the game you should rank up the champions that are seen as better. For example, if I was a new player and I had the choice to either rank up a Ghost which I wouldn't enjoy as much (False for me, Ghost is for sure one of my favourite and most fun champs to use) or someone like Diablo which I found fun to use but is just straight up garbage I'd tell them to rank up the ghost for sure lol

I wouldn't advise a new player ranking up Ghost or Quake because they certainly don't have the necessary skills to proper handle them. New players need a slip-up champion: even if you don't play it perfectly or get hit often, it needs to perform still above average and have the necessary sustainability. GR for instant.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

My favorite champ in the game is Ant-Man. I love him and I think he is really underrated. I have mine unawakened five star at 5/65 and I just recently pulled a six star Ant-Man who I will take to r2 once I finish my current list of rank-ups for 6.4 (Nick Fury, Claire Voyant, G2099 if I can pull her from the featured). I'm dying to awaken him and am going for his dungeon crystal once I have the artifacts. His damage is really solid with my current questing team and will only get higher once I awaken him (my current questing team is Ghost, Ant-Man, Ronin, Nick Fury, and Captain Sparkles). I still don't have a Wasp, though I have Ghost, Ant-Man, and Hood as both five and six stars which irritates me. But yeah, Ant-Man is a baller and has great damage

but antman sucks.......
    He literally has no debuffs
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★

My favorite champ in the game is Ant-Man. I love him and I think he is really underrated. I have mine unawakened five star at 5/65 and I just recently pulled a six star Ant-Man who I will take to r2 once I finish my current list of rank-ups for 6.4 (Nick Fury, Claire Voyant, G2099 if I can pull her from the featured). I'm dying to awaken him and am going for his dungeon crystal once I have the artifacts. His damage is really solid with my current questing team and will only get higher once I awaken him (my current questing team is Ghost, Ant-Man, Ronin, Nick Fury, and Captain Sparkles). I still don't have a Wasp, though I have Ghost, Ant-Man, and Hood as both five and six stars which irritates me. But yeah, Ant-Man is a baller and has great damage

but antman sucks.......
    He literally has no debuffs
    People can like a champ even if they are bad or good or decent. And debuffs isn't everything.