**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Science Rank 5

Have a science rank 4-5 gem and not sure who to use it on

5* Science Rank 5 19 votes

Duped Thing
84%
R41nb0wm4g1cLvernon15Mohit_7Ingi_Freyr1975MegaGalacticWeeaeaFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxRunamokUSAThicco_ModeBonzodavidGiodood_1IronGladiator22TheInfintyNerdNerdNerd1Dominic518 16 votes
Duped Red Hulk
0%
Duped She-Hulk
10%
Duke_SilverBossdog55555 2 votes
Unduped Gladiator Hulk
5%
Spity68 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Duped Thing
    Thing If you have the champion synergy
  • Options
    Bossdog55555Bossdog55555 Posts: 61
    edited January 2020
    Duped She-Hulk
    I took duped she hulk to rank 5 and I have not regretted it one bit. I have thing too but personally I think she hulk is better.

She has heal and power gain reversal, stops evade and unstoppable, insane damage when ramped up just a little, taunt that’s generally reliable, slows mystic power gain, extra damage against cosmic, purified debuffs against science, lowers mutant ability accuracy during special attacks, and reduced tech champs armor ups.

She also has increased stun duration against large/XL champs, so when fighting any L/XL champ you can parry, hit them with 2 mediums, then hit another medium into a combo. (Test this in quest, most people have the limber mastery which lowers the time of stuns so testing it in a duel won’t work)
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Duped She-Hulk

I took duped she hulk to rank 5 and I have not regretted it one bit. I have thing too but personally I think she hulk is better.

She has heal and power gain reversal, stops evade and unstoppable, insane damage when ramped up just a little, taunt that’s generally reliable, slows mystic power gain, extra damage against cosmic, purified debuffs against science, lowers mutant ability accuracy during special attacks, and reduced tech champs armor ups.

She also has increased stun duration against large/XL champs, so when fighting any L/XL champ you can parry, hit them with 2 mediums, then hit another medium into a combo. (Test this in quest, most people have the limber mastery which lowers the time of stuns so testing it in a duel won’t work)

What they said