**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First 6* Pull!

DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
I just pulled a 6* Moon Knight as my first 6* and I'm not super hyped but I'm still alright with it. I could have gotten worst and I fully recognize that. I have a pretty beefed up 5* roster anyways so it doesn't hurt all that much. How terrible would y'all say it is?

First 6* Pull! 153 votes

Good Pull
5%
KaruseusNitro422Scopeotoe987Dead1ArsozGanesh10aTheToxicCactusLlessur 8 votes
Decent Pull
5%
TerraCropDusterMohit_7TimrosJohnLocke117Repto23AshKetchumJ0eySn0wBawa69 9 votes
Meh Pull
28%
Stara99Mcord11758Timone147Haggis_ballsRiise81TendersquadSpeedbumpVladislas22Drake2078R_D_JrAlex13369WardenclockLightvayneRCunhaLilMaddogHTOsfan8ScholiaBobomanDankestChefshadow_lurker22 44 votes
Trash Pull
28%
Jcray705StewmanNikoBravoadqqedfyvrMrLalowphillgreenSiddhantKwatraQuikPikPh1313BrokensimolazBarath121DRTOMoosetiptroniccx23433ForumName123Battle_GreninjaMegaGalacticLordRaymond3Jemanji 44 votes
You got screwed kid
31%
SnakeEyes69RazorDevilNifzSIlverProfessorNew_Noob168Jwallace25GoldenSkullLvernon15ExHavokDOKTOROKTOPUSEthans8279HendrossFR33_HUG5Master3418AssumedNameNightwing6666TheLegend27zeezee57iRetr0Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 48 votes

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    You got screwed kid
    Moon knight is so bad I am so incredibly sorry for you 😭
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    You got screwed kid
    moonknight made seatins 10 worst champs list :'(:#
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    Meh Pull
    He's not the super horrible worst champ you could get Also like you said you have a beefed up 5* roster so it doesn't really matter
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    You got screwed kid
    Better than that 6* miles i pulled yesterday lol
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Meh Pull
    I actually like him,but he's still bad
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    edited December 2019
    Good Pull
    Sorry I was being dumb; I thought it was how good was our personal first 6* my bad. Moon knight is pretty bad but ngl did kill me when someone put him on a boss node. Maybe I’m just plain bad
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    I pulled a 6* Moon Knight as well and I'm being honest when I say his damage is horrible. I'm running full suicides and he still only hit for a little over 1300 as a critical light hit. My other 6*s include champions like Miles Morales, Rhino, Deadpool X-Force, Storm, Sentry and Moon Knight is definitely the worst of them.

You have a good 5* roster; focus on that until you get your next 6*.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Trash Pull
    I just pulled a 6* Karnak, my previous 6* pulls are Red Skull, Yondu and Sentry.
    Moon Knight is awful but, don't sweat it, 6* champs will become easier to get in time and we will eventually get good rosters.
    We still have hope with the awful champs, they stand a better chance of being buffed.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Good Pull

My first..
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Meh Pull
    Drax
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    You got screwed kid
    i hate him, so boring and that moon cycle, wtf is that lmao, he sucks every day of the week
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    You got screwed kid
    Nitro422 said:

My first..

K.

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Nitro422 said:

My first..

I'm sorry for you. Worst champ in the game. (LOL, awesome pull)
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    There are a handful of champs that Kabam should remove from the 6-star pool until they're buffed. As long as it can take to acquire enough shards for one, a 6-star crystal should always feel like a reward. MK is definitely one of those champs to remove or buff, IMO. No one uses this character in any mid-tier or above content for a reason.

Not every champ needs to be OP, but they should at least be average.
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Decent Pull
    Got luke cage as my first...and only so far...
    I feel your pain. :neutral:
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Meh Pull
    Timros said:

I would have loved a Luke Cage lol, Moon Knight is one of the champions I didn't want by far =P
    You got screwed kid

Better than that 6* miles i pulled yesterday lol

Whats to disagree with? Id much rather have 6* moon knight over 6* miles
    You got screwed kid
    Timros said:

Luke cage is a solid pull
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Decent Pull
    Hes not bad, I agree, but there are so many other champs i enjoy playing with than him. Even champs of a "lesser" tier. Just never cared for him.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Meh Pull
    He will be good once he get buffed in next two-three years.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    You got screwed kid
    Take heart in the fact that you didn’t pull Kamala, Karnak, or Civil Warrior as your first 6*
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Good Pull
    I think a lot of us myself included got confused by the poll. Some of us thought we were supposed to rate how good our very own first 6* pull was not rate how bad/good ur moon knight was. Sorry bout that moon knight btw wish u better luck on ur next one
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Meh Pull
    FR33_HUG5 said:

Take heart in the fact that you didn’t pull Kamala, Karnak, or Civil Warrior as your first 6*

I would have actually liked a kamala over Moon Knight just because her damage output is a bit better than his own. But yeah, he's not exactly the best champ to get as a 6* =P