**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Show off your Corvus

2»

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    phil56201 said:

solopolo said:

It's a baby corvus

wait what??? look at those stats and then look at that PI are u using boosts? I have a 4/40 4 star corvus and he's barely 3,000!
    If your 4/40 Corvus is barely 3000, then your masterys are not at full optimization. Don't know what level you are (Ill assume low level from your user name lol), but at some point you should be able to have a basic mastery setup that will bring your 4/40's well past 4000. Mine is at 4917 without suicides.

I just have the basics like parry and dex thx for explaining!
  • IroetIroet Posts: 9

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Why? What's the point in that?

In what?
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 461 ★★★

He's there, he's just not mine.
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    W4rdy_74 said:

Karnz24 said:

Here’s mine

Hi

How did you get 4000 crits
    Suicide mastery
  • Karnz24Karnz24 Posts: 57
    W4rdy_74 said:

Anyone wanna help

It’s all to do with your mastery set up, that’s how my Corvus has more base power than most on the same level and rank as mine
  • Karnz24Karnz24 Posts: 57
    Iroet said:

Have you got boosts on? ... because you base rating is high but you attack is lower than mine
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    edited January 2020

This guy was also my 3rd 4*. I was rather disappointed when I pulled him because my second had been Medusa, and I didn’t know anything about Corvus. Played him once and never looked back. He was my second maxed 4* as well, after Domino.
    I also pulled him on my second account actually.

Warden out ~