**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Am I at a steady rate?

I have been playing Mcoc for about 3 1/2 months now, I'm a very active play and I'm lvl 30. I only have 2 4* Champions & 17 3* Champions and the rest is 2* and 1*. All in all I have 62 Champions, and have completed Act 1 100% and half way through act 2. Am I at a normal rate??

Comments

• WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    I have a friend who has 10 4* Champions and 24 3* Champions and he is only lvl 31 and he just made it to Act 3.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I've been playing since May.
    I have 2x 5*, 22x 4* and 69x 3*.
    I think that you're a bit under average. I had 9x 4* after 6 weeks of playing. Then, i have joined an alliance. We did a lot of quest, and war at least once a week. It help a lot in term of progression.
    You need to find an alliance to help you progress.
    My opinion.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    There is no normal or average rate. Just play how you want to play this game: play like a hardcore grinder, online 24/7, reach all milestones or play really relaxed and slow, log in couple of times a week, get some milestones every so often......both are fine, just have fun with the game.