**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

10000 6* shards for this? I'm done...

Comments

• raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Don't feel so bad now. Try wasting 180K 5* shards.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Welcome to the 6* nonduped Juggernaut club.

May I take your coat?
  • UnlessUnless Posts: 9

Enjoy mate my first 2 6* f2p
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    French2 said:

John757 said:

French2 said:

This game doesn’t have gambling bc gambling is a fair chance at least… this game is definitely predetermined. I’ve busted my $$$ for months and months and months on end, opened 15 of 5* champs and haven’t gotten 1 worth spending resources on. Gambling is when you spin the crystal and it stops the same every time. It doesn’t stop on a dime prior to Namor, or land on Nick Fury only to somehow find a little effort to tick 1 more time to stick you with a 5* Diablo. This is unfair predetermination! We all know it. How many of you have landed between 2 god tier champs to find yourself with a Rocket Racoon due to an unfair sudden stoppage or extra long super slow tick of the spin? I want to quit every time I open a crystal anymore. I’m 0-15 on 5* crystals and have seen people way behind my level on free to play accounts pull 5* Aegon, Domino, Hyperion, & Corvus while I spend often and I’m stuck with resources only and no champs to apply them to!!! And because of this very reason… the game is losing its very reason I started playing it for to begin with!

The animation of the spin has nothing to do with who you pull from the crystal
    It sure seems like it bc I always land in between god tiers champs to get pure garbage many times. That can’t be the luck of the draw every time. 15 of 5* champs that global players say are garbage??? I’m mean this is crazy!

You’re welcome

• G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★

F2P also....

So you got what you payed for lol
  • MetroidBlasterMetroidBlaster Posts: 131 ★★
    edited December 2019
    I haven't pulled a good one yet but you don't see me crying about it. Keep at it.

ut you don't see me crying about it. Keep at it.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Did y'all forget how many 5* you opened before you pulled a good champ that didn't need the dupe?
  • MookieMookie Posts: 25
    DRTO said:

Give a man a juggs, and he'll complain for day, teach a man to juggs, and he'll learn to love him

Give a man juggs and he’ll play with those tits all the time.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

• DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    WIth Emma Frost being used as an defender in wars then Juggernaut is a solid option to bypass the reverse control.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★

My first 6* were Moonknight, king groot, punisher 99 and electro. At this moment I almost stopped playing, but just stopped grinding arena to get the 6* shards and I started to play casually. My next 6* since then are Domino, Ghulk, Stealth suit spidey and Symbiote suprem.

This is what I tell people. You just gotta keep playing and opening more crystals. Good things will eventually happen.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    French2 said:

This game doesn’t have gambling bc gambling is a fair chance at least… this game is definitely predetermined. I’ve busted my $$$ for months and months and months on end, opened 15 of 5* champs and haven’t gotten 1 worth spending resources on. Gambling is when you spin the crystal and it stops the same every time. It doesn’t stop on a dime prior to Namor, or land on Nick Fury only to somehow find a little effort to tick 1 more time to stick you with a 5* Diablo. This is unfair predetermination! We all know it. How many of you have landed between 2 god tier champs to find yourself with a Rocket Racoon due to an unfair sudden stoppage or extra long super slow tick of the spin? I want to quit every time I open a crystal anymore. I’m 0-15 on 5* crystals and have seen people way behind my level on free to play accounts pull 5* Aegon, Domino, Hyperion, & Corvus while I spend often and I’m stuck with resources only and no champs to apply them to!!! And because of this very reason… the game is losing its very reason I started playing it for to begin with!

We all get troll-rolled by the animations, so ignore what you "almost" landed on. Once in a while, though, the spinner lands on something you want. Only one way to find out. I opened Juggs one month, and Void the next. And then Kingpin the next time.

Better luck next time.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    hey, this is certainly not the last crystal u spinned. so chill. every player gets bad pull. u have to just shrug it off n realize it wasn't ur best day today. but there will be a better day tomorrow only if u wait for that tomorrow to come. want to hear my pulls? for full 1.5 yrs I had groot king groot agent venom this helmelted dud cyclops then jane n duped her too. but never complained. ya of course it hurts the disappointment makes the heart heavy. but then I just said this wasn't the last pull man. someday fate will spin in my favour too. until then let me sleep off all these hiccups. so cheers!
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★

Oh yea?
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    French2 said:

John757 said:

French2 said:

It sure seems like it bc I always land in between god tiers champs to get pure garbage many times. That can’t be the luck of the draw every time. 15 of 5* champs that global players say are garbage??? I’m mean this is crazy!

Stop spinning crystals and just pop them right open. You get the exact same champ without the unnecessary stress of the literally meaningless reel. If you want to add a dramatic pause, just put your hand in front of the screen and after the champ is there, move your hand away for the big reveal.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    edited January 2020
    Just wait till you pull 7 trash in a row and I mean so trash they can't even be used on a gold 2 war D trash.

Just pulled a Miles yesterday. Out of my drunken spite I used my generic xmas gem on my 5*Sentinel and 5/65'd him 😂

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Ezra7676 said:

Just wait till you pull 7 trash in a row and I mean so trash they can't even be used on a gold 2 war D trash.

Just pulled a Miles yesterday. Out of my drunken spite I used my generic xmas gem on my 5*Sentinel and 5/65'd him 😂

Ægon is no where near trash.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

French2 said:

John757 said:

French2 said:

Stop spinning crystals and just pop them right open. You get the exact same champ without the unnecessary stress of the literally meaningless reel. If you want to add a dramatic pause, just put your hand in front of the screen and after the champ is there, move your hand away for the big reveal.
    I do that with my feature 5* opening 😂😂
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    It is hard to believe that you have an equal chance for all champs. The drop rates just say 100% chance for a 6*. They don’t say “equal chance for each champion in the crystal”. Unless they change the wording I will continue to believe that they manipulate specific champ drop rates like those patents they have described
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Idk if I commented on this or not. But we’re twins I have one also lol.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Ezra7676 said:

Ægon is no where near trash.
    Aegon needs to be awakened tho