**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First 6* Pull!

DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
I just pulled a 6* Moon Knight as my first 6* and I'm not super hyped but I'm still alright with it. I could have gotten worst and I fully recognize that. I have a pretty beefed up 5* roster anyways so it doesn't hurt all that much. How terrible would y'all say it is?

First 6* Pull! 153 votes

Good Pull
5%
KaruseusNitro422Scopeotoe987Dead1ArsozGanesh10aTheToxicCactusLlessur 8 votes
Decent Pull
5%
TerraCropDusterMohit_7TimrosJohnLocke117Repto23AshKetchumJ0eySn0wBawa69 9 votes
Meh Pull
28%
Stara99Mcord11758Timone147Haggis_ballsRiise81TendersquadSpeedbumpVladislas22Drake2078R_D_JrAlex13369WardenclockLightvayneRCunhaLilMaddogHTOsfan8ScholiaBobomanDankestChefshadow_lurker22 44 votes
Trash Pull
28%
Jcray705StewmanNikoBravoadqqedfyvrMrLalowphillgreenSiddhantKwatraQuikPikPh1313BrokensimolazBarath121DRTOMoosetiptroniccx23433ForumName123Battle_GreninjaMegaGalacticLordRaymond3Jemanji 44 votes
You got screwed kid
31%
SnakeEyes69RazorDevilNifzSIlverProfessorNew_Noob168Jwallace25GoldenSkullLvernon15ExHavokDOKTOROKTOPUSEthans8279HendrossFR33_HUG5Master3418AssumedNameNightwing6666TheLegend27zeezee57iRetr0Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 48 votes

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    You got screwed kid
    Moon knight is so bad I am so incredibly sorry for you 😭
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    You got screwed kid
    moonknight made seatins 10 worst champs list :'(:#
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    Meh Pull
    He's not the super horrible worst champ you could get Also like you said you have a beefed up 5* roster so it doesn't really matter
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    You got screwed kid
    Better than that 6* miles i pulled yesterday lol
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Meh Pull
    I actually like him,but he's still bad
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    edited December 2019
    Good Pull
    Sorry I was being dumb; I thought it was how good was our personal first 6* my bad. Moon knight is pretty bad but ngl did kill me when someone put him on a boss node. Maybe I’m just plain bad
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    I pulled a 6* Moon Knight as well and I'm being honest when I say his damage is horrible. I'm running full suicides and he still only hit for a little over 1300 as a critical light hit. My other 6*s include champions like Miles Morales, Rhino, Deadpool X-Force, Storm, Sentry and Moon Knight is definitely the worst of them.

You have a good 5* roster; focus on that until you get your next 6*.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Trash Pull
    I just pulled a 6* Karnak, my previous 6* pulls are Red Skull, Yondu and Sentry.
    Moon Knight is awful but, don't sweat it, 6* champs will become easier to get in time and we will eventually get good rosters.
    We still have hope with the awful champs, they stand a better chance of being buffed.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Good Pull

My first..
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Meh Pull
    Drax
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    You got screwed kid
    i hate him, so boring and that moon cycle, wtf is that lmao, he sucks every day of the week
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    You got screwed kid
    Nitro422 said:

My first..

K.

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Nitro422 said:

My first..

I'm sorry for you. Worst champ in the game. (LOL, awesome pull)
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    There are a handful of champs that Kabam should remove from the 6-star pool until they're buffed. As long as it can take to acquire enough shards for one, a 6-star crystal should always feel like a reward. MK is definitely one of those champs to remove or buff, IMO. No one uses this character in any mid-tier or above content for a reason.

Not every champ needs to be OP, but they should at least be average.
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Decent Pull
    Got luke cage as my first...and only so far...
    I feel your pain. :neutral:
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Meh Pull
    Timros said:

I would have loved a Luke Cage lol, Moon Knight is one of the champions I didn't want by far =P
    You got screwed kid

Better than that 6* miles i pulled yesterday lol

Whats to disagree with? Id much rather have 6* moon knight over 6* miles
    You got screwed kid
    Timros said:

Luke cage is a solid pull
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Decent Pull
    Hes not bad, I agree, but there are so many other champs i enjoy playing with than him. Even champs of a "lesser" tier. Just never cared for him.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Meh Pull
    He will be good once he get buffed in next two-three years.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    You got screwed kid
    Take heart in the fact that you didn’t pull Kamala, Karnak, or Civil Warrior as your first 6*
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Good Pull
    I think a lot of us myself included got confused by the poll. Some of us thought we were supposed to rate how good our very own first 6* pull was not rate how bad/good ur moon knight was. Sorry bout that moon knight btw wish u better luck on ur next one
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Meh Pull
    FR33_HUG5 said:

Take heart in the fact that you didn’t pull Kamala, Karnak, or Civil Warrior as your first 6*

I would have actually liked a kamala over Moon Knight just because her damage output is a bit better than his own. But yeah, he's not exactly the best champ to get as a 6* =P