**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Human torch UC

Hey was wondering who you guys used/ best counter for the human torch in the last chapter of uncollected. I know mephisto would probably do the trick but I don’t have one ranked high enough to tackle this fight, only strong incinerate immune i have is a 3/45 Iceman, and trying to do it with him hasn’t been working out. Currently the only fight keeping me from completing this months EQ, any tips and help would be appreciated.

Comments

• DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    Use a revive?
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Use a bleed champ, Gwenpool works good. If it is the spite node not use champs that have buffs
    If you want to use mystic because of the ancient knowledge node maybe try using voodoo or magik for power control
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,145 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Waynedavy said:

If you want to use mystic because of the ancient knowledge node maybe try using voodoo or magik for power control

Wouldnt they burn to a crisp from HT incinerate?

Do you have higher thank champ like rulk or night thrasher than iceman? If not just use iceman, boost and revive if needed
    Yeah my bad mystic not good idea
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    I’d say any incinerate immune champs would do the trick
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Lazuli said:

Hey was wondering who you guys used/ best counter for the human torch in the last chapter of uncollected. I know mephisto would probably do the trick but I don’t have one ranked high enough to tackle this fight, only strong incinerate immune i have is a 3/45 Iceman, and trying to do it with him hasn’t been working out. Currently the only fight keeping me from completing this months EQ, any tips and help would be appreciated.

Personally, my solution to Human Torch is almost always, my duped r4 5* Crossbones... stack his furies and it reduces enemy defensive ability accuracy by 20% per fury, thus preventing human torch from even inflicting nova flames/incinerate. This also boosts your attack and makes the fight that much shorter and easier
    Ps: He doesn’t have to be duped for this to work
  • CeeJayCeeJay Posts: 12
    Incinerate immune champs, such as Human Torch himself, Void, Iceman, Mephisto, Emma Frost (diamond form), etc., might do the trick.
    Or use debuff shruggers/resistant, such as Crossbones, Agent Venom, Black Widow..
    Or use Gulk to regen some of damage from the debuffs back..
    Hope this helps.