**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How bad is deadpool x force

FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
I just want to know since i got him as a 4*

Comments

• Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    He is so bad, I don't even play him when I'm arena grinding. Him or Groot
  • CharbelCirnesCharbelCirnes Posts: 27
    He is really bad but I rank to 5 my 4 star because only one thing, he has a sinergy with Nick Fury that is awesome if you use suicides
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The bleed from his SP2 is fun but he's not good. I have him as a 6*
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I’d rather lose $100 than pay $100 for a 5 star dpxf
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    He's as bad as groot
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    He’s used toilet paper but his synergy with nf is why ppl try to stay positive when they pull him
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Bad.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Duped, in the early game, he is Really Nice. But starts to lose his viability the farther you get because he doesn't have much Utility and other Better options will start to appear.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    As bad as “the worst mutant in the game” bad
  • MultiManagerMultiManager Posts: 30
    He has really good synergy with the green goblin
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    DPX was my first 6 star and I thought about quitting the game. Now, I use him all the time with Omega Red and Nick Fury for the synergies.