**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T1A and T4B problem

The issue with the lack of T1A and T4B is becoming a real problem due to the higher availability of T2A and T5B. Kabam haven't taken into consideration the flow on effort they've created by making T2A and T5B easier to obtain. Don't get me wrong they've done great in that aspect but everything else is now getting used up quicker. Arena adjustment for more T1A and T4B was great but needs to be adjusted once again.
Perhaps a 5mil max milestone give 1x per million but also allowing 6*s into the arena.
I don't have all the answers but something needs to get done. I don't really wanna have to drop to a map 3 alliance just to restock alphas and cats. Thoughts?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Or just stop ranking champs you'll never use past R1.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    T1A is literally easier to get than a T3basic!
    T4B is harder but significantly easier to get than t5b
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Jack0312 said:

@Demonzfyre Idk how many 5* champs you have, but a rank 3 gets more points in arena than a rank 1.
    More R3 also means more possibilities for EQ/History !
    U're bullshitting us !

I get that but you need to have better resource management. Just because you want to score more in arena, doesn't mean there's a T1A shortage.

Also, I don't know what R3 champs have to do with EQs and it's history.
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    edited January 2020
    BigDog34 said:

The issue with the lack of T1A and T4B is becoming a real problem due to the higher availability of T2A and T5B. Kabam haven't taken into consideration the flow on effort they've created by making T2A and T5B easier to obtain. Don't get me wrong they've done great in that aspect but everything else is now getting used up quicker. Arena adjustment for more T1A and T4B was great but needs to be adjusted once again.
    Perhaps a 5mil max milestone give 1x per million but also allowing 6*s into the arena.
    I don't have all the answers but something needs to get done. I don't really wanna have to drop to a map 3 alliance just to restock alphas and cats. Thoughts?

It’s funny cuz I’m also low on t1a and T4 basics since I just r4’d 3 5*s but they certainly are much easier to get than t2a and t5 basics.

T1a can be found on 3day alliance events and SA if ur alliance can hit that milestone. Take advantage of the glory store every week. I advise buying 4 18k t4 basics (2 fully formed) and the remaining glory to spend on t1a. If that’s not enough, hit up the arenas. Yes, they can be a pain but there’s a little strategy to it.

First start off with your weakest champs (1*s and other unleveled champs). Once u hit 3x multiplier, throw in ur best champs and pop on a couple of boosts if you’d like as those can raise ur score making u grind a little less. Work your way down your roster and stop once you’ve used the last of your r4 4*s and r2 5*s. This is important since if u try to use r3 4*s/ r1 5*s they will pit u against unfair matchups (highly leveled/ranked champs) where ur almost guaranteed to lose. Take a break while ur champs are on cool down. Ur 4*s have a much faster cooldown than ur 5*s so the more r4 4*s u have, the better. Once restored, go back to throwing in ur top champs down to all of ur r4/r2s, take a break and repeat the cycle. Be sure to pick the fights ur most comfortable with. Eventually you will get the resources once you’ve hit those milestones. Do not worry about the rank rewards as those are extremely difficult to hit. Avoid the t4cc arenas as those cost battle chips and are pretty much a scam. Hope that helps
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I find when I do rank enough champs to run low on t1 alphas or t4 basics, if I just wait a little while I have them in stash again.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    I have 2 words.
    Glory Store
    You can get half a t4b and a full t1a for cheap, as long as you are in an alliance that does AQ.
    You can get a full t4b for under 500 glory and a t1A for under 300 glory. Definitely not scarce.
    Not to mention the AQ crystals which give a respectable amount.
    And the EQ.
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★

I have 2 words.
    Glory Store
    You can get half a t4b and a full t1a for cheap, as long as you are in an alliance that does AQ.
    You can get a full t4b for under 500 glory and a t1A for under 300 glory. Definitely not scarce.
    Not to mention the AQ crystals which give a respectable amount.
    And the EQ.

When running in a higher tier alliance you need as many alliance potions as possible. Not always easy to just get all t1a and t4b when you gotta heal to max each AW. I get it, it’s a trade off but until they update the Alliance potions to something more then was created for 4* champs It’s just to expensive to waste units on Alliance potions. Hell, to fully heal a champ with units would cost 500 units now.. that’s crazy and just not practical. So yeah, for me and many other end game players, were stuck spending the bulk of our glory on potions.

I wish I could blow all my glory on t1a/t4b... my roster would be much beefier right now... I have t5b and t2a in overflow with 0 t1a.