**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Omg this is my 1st 6 star of 2020. Wow!

H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★

Thanks to the rng gods and kabam for this. I'm not bragging about it at all just sharing it cause i saw many posts like this where people posted their first pulls of 2020. Now, i know he's unawakened and protection is an important sig ability of thing but i love it. If anyone wants to share their pulls please do and as always thanks for reading and have a great day.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Nice.
  • H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★

Awesome
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    My first was Gambit, I can tell this will be a good MCOC year for me 😭😭
  • UnlessUnless Posts: 9

Carnage is coming
  • XboxPhantom00XboxPhantom00 Posts: 90
    My first 6* was Magneto! (Mixed emotions)
  • spktobalaspktobala Posts: 43
    First six star of 2020 dont know wheather to laugh or cry
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    spktobala said:

ill laugh, but you cry
  • dramaking122dramaking122 Posts: 84
    This the luck I have with 6* champs maybe next year will be better
  • MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93

This the luck I have with 6* champs maybe next year will be better

I can’t believe how you don’t get those Caps, cyclops and black panther in any rarity
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    This was my last 6 Star of 2019, my 4th 6 Star overall.
  • Here's my 1st 6* of 2020....

More arena fodder 🤮
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I pulled a 6* Morningstar to start my new year.
  • Karnz24Karnz24 Posts: 57

This was my pull
  • XboxPhantom00XboxPhantom00 Posts: 90
    spktobala said:

I don’t know why everyone hates on The Champion! I feel he’s a solid champion with good utility. Armor break, true accuracy, regeneration, & unstoppable! I have him as a 5* r4 awakened and he’s amazing! I have him for AW final boss and he just kills it. IMO one of the most underrated champ out there. Plus he has a synergy with Thing, which is awesome. Just give him a shot, he might surprise you!
  • VynrialVynrial Posts: 37
    First 6* champ of 2020
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Congrats! I just pulled sym supreme!😎
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★

spktobala said:

I don’t know why everyone hates on The Champion! I feel he’s a solid champion with good utility. Armor break, true accuracy, regeneration, & unstoppable! I have him as a 5* r4 awakened and he’s amazing! I have him for AW final boss and he just kills it. IMO one of the most underrated champ out there. Plus he has a synergy with Thing, which is awesome. Just give him a shot, he might surprise you!
    What tier cause my r5 5 gets zero kills in tier 4 and 5
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Since we are celebrating
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    My first 6* was 20 more levels on Angela. No complaints here.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    ECOMA said:

spktobala said:

What tier cause my r5 5 gets zero kills in tier 4 and 5
    From what I've seen he gets kills below tier 11 or so, but rapidly decreasing kills higher than that. He's not a problem for an experienced player with a strong roster, and by the time you get above intermediate level play there's just too many players that can bring him down easily. But if you catch an alliance without experience fighting him or didn't bring the right nullifiers, he can decimate an entire battlegroup.
  • Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92

My first, on 1/1/2020. Just barely rolled over a Loki (thank goodness).