**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to r5 next?

Who to r5 next? 36 votes

Blade
11%
DNA3000Jwallace25HedronXboxPhantom00 4 votes
Hyperion
55%
ShrimkinsJim0172Lvernon15DOKTOROKTOPUSDrDeadpoolChampioncriticdoctorbWeeaeaFhfjghhggggjfhfjgLordNeoMarvzeliusZeezoosPrezRio4dononeJustin2524BerjibsStellanErocksTheToxicCactusDrperiodTim 20 votes
Capiw
33%
Kayser2705Osfan8Brokenzeezee57EtjamaBonzodavidslackerDevilMayCryUraniumthotboxMephisto4dlai 12 votes

Comments

• I'm looking to progress through act 6
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Blade
    I voted Blade because his regen and danger sense will come on handy.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Blade
    It has been a while and this is path dependent, but I got a lot of mileage out of Blade in 6.1.1. He's pretty good on No Retreat because if you accidentally (or deliberately) trigger the degen he can just heal it back. I used mostly Hulk Ragnarok, Blade, and Vision in my first run through, using Hulk when I needed a quick kill, Vision when I needed to really suppress specials, and Blade when I thought the fight would be relatively easy to control and bait specials, so I mostly wanted to just fight normally and heal the degen.
  • Capiw is sig 100 the others are sig 20
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Capiw
    if CapIW isn't going to sig 200 anytime soon then I'd rank Hype first...at sig 200 CapIW is an easy choice