**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is there no new year gift☹️

Actually thought kabam will sent some new year 🎁 still didn’t get anything 😔

Comments

• daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    So entitled person expects something for nothing...... Again.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    They do something for Lunar/Chinese New Year which is late January/early February usually
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Mhmd_786 said:

Actually thought kabam will sent some new year 🎁 still didn’t get anything 😔

More likely then not when they do today's arenas they'll add "road to greatness" again.
  • I have never been given a gift on new years
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020

They do something for Lunar/Chinese New Year which is late January/early February usually

I think Chinese New Year is on the 25th of January this year
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Doesn't the calender award double the amount of shards this month?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★

I wonder if posts asking for free gifts on President's Day and MLK day are gonna pop up too. People getting a little high expectations on nonstop free gifts lately.

Maybe a mash-up character of MLK and Luke Cage? His convictions were certainly indestructible.
  • chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    they actually kind of gifted us in jan month end calendar we get 3000 5* shards for uncollected and for cavalier idk anyone who can tell
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    A generic 5* awakening gem for cavalier was given for XMas, can't get much better than that.
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155

they actually kind of gifted us in jan month end calendar we get 3000 5* shards for uncollected and for cavalier idk anyone who can tell

Damn 3000 shards is nice. Think cav gets less than 1k of 6* shards
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    they increased the shard amount in the calander
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    They have daily cards
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    Theres no news years gift because people expect too much free stuff and they're ungrateful when they get free stuff.
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    Wow the entitlement they need to do away with all gifts
  • T_BaginX24T_BaginX24 Posts: 31

A generic 5* awakening gem for cavalier was given for XMas, can't get much better than that.

A Gen 5* AG for Jncollected and Cav would’ve been better.
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★

Earning a generic by becoming cav would have worked too but nah gimme.gimme.gimme who cares that you dont deserve it
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★

lol then what's the difference between the two? I'm all for giving out progress based rewards so that people are always at least trying to push. Can't always stick to "this is too hard so I won't do it" mind set and then expect to be rewarded the same as people that pushed through.
  • mjparker99mjparker99 Posts: 7
    So are you guys talking about the gifting event last year?

I believe that last year it started on the 4th of February
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

So are you guys talking about the gifting event last year?

I believe that last year it started on the 4th of February

Last year the new year was the 5th feb, this year is 25th Jan, I’m surprised we aren’t having they gifting event this year pretty sure has been last 2/3.
  • AngryomegaAngryomega Posts: 9
    edited January 2020
    It’s only the 23rd why don’t you wait till the 25th if no event then ask Y not
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 649 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Lat time I checked, It was January 23rd, and the date of that screenshot is February 4th. Look for that email tomorrow.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Wait for chinese new year mate~
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    Last year it was sent on 2/3 4pm PST for a 2/5 new year. I would anticipate it in a little less than 9 hours at 4pm PST 1/23 for this year's 1/25 new year (if it is going to happen)
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★