**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BW(CV) vs SS vs DV

I recently opened Black Widow and now I am not sure which one take to take to r4 or even r5. I have mystic and generic awakening gems, ot sure who will benefit more. I also opened Blade and Corvus recently, both r3 for now, should I use generic on them?
Is Claire good for defence? Act 6?
Thank you!

Comments

• McocHPMcocHP Posts: 46
    BW if you run suicides. SS if you dont. Neither need an awakening gem.

Corvus doesnt need it either.

Blade is worth class awakening gem but i personally wouldn't use generic on him.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Depends whether you have suicides or not. Regardless though, Voodoo is your best choice with the Mystic AG. And with Corvus, Blade and a generic AG your mystics shouldn't be priority, unless you just prefer using them. If you have suicides, rank up either Corvus or BWCV and awaken Corvus. If you don't have suicides, rank up and awaken Blade, or rank up SS or Voodoo and hold the generic AG until you have enough resources for your next r4.

If you have the full Blade trinity you can rank up and awaken Blade regardless of suicides, but Blade and Stark don't like suicides much.
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    I don’t have suicides, basic mastery set up. I Will need to work on them next :)
    Yeah, I have Blade trinity, stark is r5
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Raikis said:

I don’t have suicides, basic mastery set up. I Will need to work on them next :)
    Yeah, I have Blade trinity, stark is r5

100% Blade then. And drop the mystic gem on Voodoo, then work on ranking up Ghost Rider when you get the resources.
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    morningstar for mystic gem and up to r4