**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When will these expire?

JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
So I had traded alliance members for revives during the gifting event thinking I would use them for an initial Abyss run. However I notice there are two different expiration dates and I am unsure which one is the true expiration date.

My mail box says I have 30 days to claim, and the stash says i have 7 days to claim. Keep in mind a few days have elapsed at the time of this screenshot.

Can anyone here tell me with some authority which one is the true expiration date?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    It the 3 days ones
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The 3 days
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Darn. Why would one place tell you claimable items expire in 30 days and another in 7 days?

@Kabam Miike any way to get some kind of remedy to this? I have an Odin worth of revives expiring in 3 days that I thought I would have a month to claim!?
    Ther just need to remover the time one the mail instead So not confused consi
    Great. Just counted. 120 solo revives and 1 team revive set to expire. So best case scenario i collect the last day and then they rot in my stash for 14 days and disappear.

4900 units worth of loot. And I am sure they'll drag their feet releasing Abyss until the end of January or later.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★
    Why would you ask for so many if you didn't have a plan to use them?

Abyss is coming in January. I thought I had a month to collect these and 14 days in the stash. I had my alliance members trade them on the last 1.5 days of gifting. I usually dont collect my mail items from the stash so I thought there was a 30 day timer on collecting them.
    Mabye send a ticket to soporet and aks then
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    This comes up like every year with gifting I'm surprised it still happens
    First year I never had content that needed completing. So never noticed the issue. Like I said, I always collect my items from my mail box so never knew the mailbox timer differed from the rewards stash timer. Doesnt really make any sense to be honest.

Put a ticket in and we shall see where it goes from there.
  • Don’t you ever look at your Stash ?? First time you traded gifts you should have been able to see it was only 7 days in stash if not claimed from mail, and then rethink whether you still wanted to trade potions or just go with GGC.
    Or someone else in Ally should have mentioned it for the rest of Ally to know about.
    Or see the numerous Forums posts about it that were up here throughout the Gifting Event.

Don’t you ever look at your Stash ?? First time you traded gifts you should have been able to see it was only 7 days in stash if not claimed from mail, and then rethink whether you still wanted to trade potions or just go with GGC.
    Or someone else in Ally should have mentioned it for the rest of Ally to know about.
    Or see the numerous Forums posts about it that were up here throughout the Gifting Event.

I never collected my gifts from the stash. I collect them from mail so I can directly return the items from there. Ive said that several times. It was only happenstance that I checked the rewards section of stash cuz it said there were 22 items there.

The mail says 30 days. Why would I go spelunking around the UI to see if theres another time somewhere else? Guess it's my own darn fault for not trolling the forums for gifting issues i didnt have at the time.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    I let mine go past the week as the mail says a month so now I'm talking to support to fix it as the mail should say what stash says instead if 2 different things if it was a week I would have just done as much content questing to claim them quicker
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★

Abyss is coming in January. I thought I had a month to collect these and 14 days in the stash. I had my alliance members trade them on the last 1.5 days of gifting. I usually dont collect my mail items from the stash so I thought there was a 30 day timer on collecting them.
    Yes but 120 revives not knowing when the content would be released? Thats a bold strategy Cotton.
    It's coming in January... that much was already said. I had them gifted in January. The timer says 30 days. 14 days in over flow once collected. Plenty of time to blow out a few paths of Abyss and it will definitely be more expensive as I am sure the will all be ? champs without telling you what node or being able to scroll around the app like LoL is. So theres probably going to be a lot of need to leave and come back for trial and error.

Not everyone waits for the youtubers to figure it out beforehand you know.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★

Great. Just counted. 120 solo revives and 1 team revive set to expire. So best case scenario i collect the last day and then they rot in my stash for 14 days and disappear.

4900 units worth of loot. And I am sure they'll drag their feet releasing Abyss until the end of January or later.

I had 1k worth of units in revive go yesterday it hurts hope urs dont disappear like mine did
  • FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    damn man... That sucks
    Looks like I will be able to get them resent back to me after they expire, one time. So that will get me an extra 7 days I suppose.
    zeezee57 said:

It's coming in January... that much was already said. I had them gifted in January. The timer says 30 days. 14 days in over flow once collected. Plenty of time to blow out a few paths of Abyss and it will definitely be more expensive as I am sure the will all be ? champs without telling you what node or being able to scroll around the app like LoL is. So theres probably going to be a lot of need to leave and come back for trial and error.

Not everyone waits for the youtubers to figure it out beforehand you know.

I'd send in a support ticket. You recieved a gift and saw in the mail it had a 30 day timer so you traded a ton knowing that Abyss would be released before they should expire. There's no valid reason that "you should've known" or "should've checked your stash" when the gifts come through an in game mail and you went by the timer attached to the message. That's far too much to go to waste because they can't give the correct info. Seems like a situation where it's safe to say had the in game mail showed a 7 day timer you wouldn't have traded for them and just waited for Abyss release to buy them, so support needs to remedy the situation.
    Exactly man. I had already traded and opened about 300 GGC at that point. I had far too many t2a and t5b as well. And only featured 5* I needed was Man Thing and I really didnt care about getting more 5* from GGC to get him. Figured the revives would be useful with Abyss coming.