**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

In regards to new characters

Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
I see this a lot, especially in champion spotlights and a few facebook groups I’m in, so I just want to say this now, because it really needs to be said: Please, people, stop angrily complaining about new characters being “bottom of the barrel” or something to that effect.

Yes, it’s not the character you wanted, but maybe it’s the character someone else wanted, or maybe Kabam decided “hey, how about we mix it up and add a more obscure character? That should be fun!”

Please, stop complaining when it isn’t Adam Warlock or someone like that. Let the new character come out, and give them a fair shake. Just like many were disappointed when venom the duck and sym supreme were announced because “wHo ArE tHeSe ClOwNs”, you just might be pleasantly surprised.

If this applies to you, I implore you to give that new weird character a fair shake. If this doesn’t apply to you, thanks for reading anyways. I just felt as though this needed to be said.

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    OK, dad.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★

OK, dad.

Oh my god, son, I’ve finally gotten through to you!
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Squirrel girl is gonna be super OP!!!
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Couldn’t care less about Adam Warlock, Squirrel Girl is where it’s at!!!
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Have people suggested Adam Warlock much? Don't think I've ever seen his name pop up.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i like how kabam killed the hype for that surfer dude, a dude who surf in space? really?
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    solopolo said:

Have people suggested Adam Warlock much? Don't think I've ever seen his name pop up.

I just grabbed an example I saw on one of my mcoc facebook groups. Mostly that and a lot of mutant names get brought up, but the point was to be a “worthwhile”, as they call it, addition to the game, which I consider a totally unfair viewpoint