**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just a fun little easter egg

124»

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020

It would be cool if there was a way to activate their "idle" animations (e.g., Stark Spidey doing the "c'mon" motion, etc.) while viewing them in the gallery.

Those are some of the coolest ones and it's almost impossible to ever see them in action.

I'm not even sure if I know what they all are.

CapIW has a idle animation where he fixes his hand gauntlets. Void has one where he does his info screen head hold/shake
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 455 ★★★
    X-23's foot claws pop out whenever she uses her legs to attack.

Rogue takes her glove off during her SP1 animation
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★

Terra said:

It would be cool if there was a way to activate their "idle" animations (e.g., Stark Spidey doing the "c'mon" motion, etc.) while viewing them in the gallery.

Those are some of the coolest ones and it's almost impossible to ever see them in action.

I'm not even sure if I know what they all are.

CapIW has a idle animation where he fixes his hand gauntlets. Void has one where he does his info screen head hold/shake
    Yeah, I think he's tightening the straps. So cool.

Those are what I'm talking about ... it'd be sweet if there was a little button in the gallery you could press and they'd do the animation.
    I agree. It would be a cool addition to info screen if they'd perform it after some time or via button
  • A more recent Easter Egg thread had referenced back to this (formerly older) thread.
    Now that this has had updates to it as well, I’ll include a reference in here to that other one as well.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/145913/how-many-easter-eggs-are-in-mcoc#latest
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★

How about the infinity gauntlet in asgard's vault. How about when it went missing after the infinity war movie

In Ragnarok, Hela is walking throught odins vault, she sees the gauntlet and pushes it over saying "fake"
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

X-23's foot claws pop out whenever she uses her legs to attack.

Rogue takes her glove off during her SP1 animation

Ooh I never noticed that Rogue did that!