**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Namor sig ability

My namor is sig 200 and I was facing korg as AW boss. Korgs sig ability should inflict thorns damage on mediums that I should be reflecting. Namor sig ability frequently isn’t triggering. It sometimes still does but I’d say more than 50% of the time it is not. Here is pic of me striking korg with medium while he has stacks and no damage is reflected. Also I’m running suicides and that damage isn’t reflected either. This is very frustrating and Not surprising that this happened in AW. This costed me potions.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

My namor is sig 200 and I was facing korg as AW boss. Korgs sig ability should inflict thorns damage on mediums that I should be reflecting. Namor sig ability frequently isn’t triggering. It sometimes still does but I’d say more than 50% of the time it is not. Here is pic of me striking korg with medium while he has stacks and no damage is reflected. Also I’m running suicides and that damage isn’t reflected either. This is very frustrating and Not surprising that this happened in AW. This costed me potions.

There is a .5 second delay, the time he is counted as "attacking", for the damage, as it queues it all up before reflecting it back. This was changed back due to the thanos bug, so you should not see it for a few seconds later which a SS cannot show.