**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need help with finding alliance if chat is banned..🙏🏻

I am playing MCOC for 3 years and last month l got banned from in game chat for no apparent reason of mine,so i wrote to kabam support. Their reply was quick and they told me it was temporary and asked me politely to wait for 3 days so that they can verify my case. So I patiently waited for 3 days and after that still I was unable to use the chat.Its been a month since then so i guess it became a permanent one.
Initially I was fine with it (although I missed the fun and game related discussions I used have with my friends whom I made on global and meet them daily),but later I found the down sides to it..
1.)I was unable to chat not only on global but also on alliance chat and private chat.
2.)I was unable to discuss strategies on alliance chat (we played in plat3).
3.)I was unable to ask my friends to exchange gifts during the event.
4.)I was unable to find new alliance because I cant tell on global what im looking for.
5.)Even if I found an alliance I cant even share my line id so that we can chat outside the game.

Guys this issue has hurt me a lot and also hurting my in game progression.I request you guys to please keep yourself in my shoes and think what im going through. Im totally against modders and scammers out there although some of whom are still enjoying their privileges but for a dedicated player like me its like an end of path.😔🙏🏻

Comments

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    You can use the forums to find an alliance. In a recruitment post, you can share your line id and tell people intersected to add you line, not in game.
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Should i change my in game id
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

I am playing MCOC for 3 years and last month l got banned from in game chat for no apparent reason of mine,so i wrote to kabam support. Their reply was quick and they told me it was temporary and asked me politely to wait for 3 days so that they can verify my case. So I patiently waited for 3 days and after that still I was unable to use the chat.Its been a month since then so i guess it became a permanent one.
    Initially I was fine with it (although I missed the fun and game related discussions I used have with my friends whom I made on global and meet them daily),but later I found the down sides to it..
    1.)I was unable to chat not only on global but also on alliance chat and private chat.
    2.)I was unable to discuss strategies on alliance chat (we played in plat3).
    3.)I was unable to ask my friends to exchange gifts during the event.
    4.)I was unable to find new alliance because I cant tell on global what im looking for.
    5.)Even if I found an alliance I cant even share my line id so that we can chat outside the game.

Guys this issue has hurt me a lot and also hurting my in game progression.I request you guys to please keep yourself in my shoes and think what im going through. Im totally against modders and scammers out there although some of whom are still enjoying their privileges but for a dedicated player like me its like an end of path.😔🙏🏻

i m surprised to see how calm ur, hats off
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    I may be too late, but there's this fancy outside mcoc chat app called Line. Im not sure if you have clearance to download it (super secret) but most alliances gold+ use them for chat purposes.. btw we don't need to know/care about the backstory. We know what you can do if you can't chat in game.. we get it lol
    -Get Line
    -Post on the forums under alliance section to find an Alli with Line
    -Problem Solved
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    I see chatbanned in someones name I wont add them because it tells me theres drama involved
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★

I used to work in a prison, most of the inmates commonly said they were locked up for no apparent reason too.

It amazes me how many innocent people and up there.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    The in-game chat, other than for running dungeons is completely useless. If you are looking for a new alliance, any reputable alliance is gonna use Line, CHQ, Discord or similar.. The forums here have an alliance recruitment page, so does reddit and CHQ has one built into the app itself.

If you are looking for a good alliance, the Global chat is the last place anyone is gonna look. Kabam did you a favor by chat-banning you. You should be thankful.
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Same here mine was banned for absolutely no reason.. Seriously.. I have opened tons of ticket and got the same response every time... The response seems to be sent by bot as it was exact replica.. And it's been like 2 years now.. Lost hope faith on kabam support.. For alliance I have joined line group or you can find the same in reddit and alliance section on this forum
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @ECOMA not true. I was permanently chat banned a couple months back for trying to type “trucos” multiple times in chat. This was the first time that had ever happened, and they immediately permanently chat banned me. For a first time offense.