**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rank up poll

AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
edited January 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Have 4 t2a expiring and 6 t5b, so it's time, I guess. The only thing that stops me from ranking hype is I still have v1 not explored, and gulk might help there. Other champs are just in case I missed some buff announcement or smth about a champ. None of 6* is duped

Rank up poll 51 votes

Gulk
11%
adqqedfyvrege999menPeterQuillWeeaeaGiodood_1lowlevelplayer 6 votes
Hood
0%
Dpx
7%
RakeYoungX_Factor_Agentdot_dittoIronGladiator22 4 votes
Drax
1%
AshKetchum 1 vote
Gambit
0%
Green goblin
1%
Massapeal 1 vote
Hyperion 5*
76%
SnakeEyes69RaganatorDarkZenRazorDevilMrLalowJim0172LibralonixLvernon15RCunhaDuke_SilverBrokenCupidTaZ_4178KerneasChristoskillerSociopathCx8AleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTankRichardson 39 votes

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Hyperion 5*
    I used a 4* gulk for V1. Rank that hyp and don't look back.
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Hyperion 5*
    Hype is a much better option than the rest.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Drax
    I voted drax cause the obvious choice is hyp and deep down you know that.. (#buffdrax - stand still for 1.2 seconds he goes invisible indefinitely)
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Dpx
    DEADPOOL X FORCE DEADPOOL X FORCE!
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Hyperion 5*

It's sounds like your gulk (only one on list other than Hyperion that deserves serious consideration) is r4, which I believe is a good rank for him. Hyperion will get you through much more content and has more uses.

Gulk is 6*, only Hype is 5*
    Went with Hype, I do enjoy playing him a lot and have many revives expiring, so r1 gulk might be ok.
    Big thanks everyone for voting and commenting