**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* champions question

I'm at a cross roads on ranking up (as all ways lol) I got a good selection of 4* champs that would love to rank up, but due to progressing in game thinking need champs with higher health and that could mean 5* champs. I only have a small amount of tier 4 so thinking of ranking one 5* star up? My best is iceman unduped r3 but not enough mutant tier to rank him yet. My others I'm not sure if worthy. What are people's options on these? (All unduped)

Hulk buster R1 he is pants
Storm R2 I like her but she seems average now
Capt marvel og r2 liking her so far
Ronan the destroyer r1 just got him but think capt Marv is better cosmic
Rouge r1 seems good
Winter soldier r1 unsure on him think may be a good one. (Esp if get killmo her)
Yellow jacket R1 doesn't seem too good?

Thanks in advance and sorry it's a long question!

Comments

• RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    What are you goals in progression? It would help a lot of you can tell us this.
  • Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 171
    I'm working my way through act 4 very slowly as everytime finish a chapter im restocking on health. I can do heroic fairly easier but master is a big jump at present and unable to do that level. Even if using my high 4* champs I struggle at times.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    rogue is the best out of these but I would wait if I was u
  • Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 171
    Cool thanks, I forgot to mention I have red Cyclops too at r1 but again not brilliant as I have a yellow 4* duped r3 and he is so so
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Definitely rank up Rogue. She can take you through all of Act 4 and she crushes the first 4 quests of 5.1. You don't really have any reason to hold your t4 basics, you'd just be slowing your progress.
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    *Ronan the accuser
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    if you're going to use full names, please get them right, Ronan is not drax
  • ToastbusterToastbuster Posts: 39
    Save to r4 that iceman, he is one of the few champs that can beat up Crossbones in act 6. I would not use an ounce of t4 on the other champs, except Rogue.