**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Namor

I just pulled him today but I’m scared to rank him up and put a generic gem into him with all the sig stones. Should I wait or will his rebalance if he gets one will it not be that bad.

Comments

• Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    TaZ_4178
    Don’t worry I am listening and I will wait a month to see what happens. I can’t afford to waste a generic gem and all my sig stones.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Glad to help! I'm waiting on Cull... have the awakening gem and all but won't take him past r3 before seeing if these changes will just be old Dr. Strange nerfs... will see
    Do we know when In January Kabam plans on letting us know what they are doing to namor. Hopefully they just leave him alone.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

So I get the rank down tickets but the only problem with rank down tickets is that doesn’t give you back all the sig stones you dump into them. That’s why I have a concern to rank him up because I would be putting so many sig stones into him to get him to sig 200 so unlike some people I think of the other resources I would be putting into him.

then just wait and see how the changes seem..
  • Ak12000Ak12000 Posts: 3
    I feel your dilemma as I’m in the same position with Namor. He’s my current best option for the Christmas generic awakening gem but those gems are so scarce that I’m nervous of wasting it.
    TRONG94 said:

0din said:

TRONG94 said:

Considering the fact that his sig ability comes in handy only at real high number, I am sure we will get sig stones and awakening gem back in case they change him noticeably.

How long have u been playing this game? Refund of sig stones has never and will never happen.
    Wait and see. Their retuning program is still on paper but ppl make it sound like it is SW, and DS's nerf.
    After all, it is just a game and I rank up champs I like to have fun, not to be worried over my decision in game. Refund will be given out if needed, so go and have fun with your fav champs.
    I don't spend money to get sig stones and only managed to pour 100 sigs into Namor. For the whole year, I can earn only 100 mutant sigs so I know they are valuable for FtPs. If the retuning and refund is unreasonable then I'll quit the game. No string attached because I have had my fun playing it for a while.
    I have been playing this game 4 years and don’t want to quit because of this. I also just don’t want to waste 180 dog stones for him to be a lot worse. I just wish Kabam would tell us what there plans are so I can make my decision on to rank him up and dump my sig stones into him. Hopefully they just don’t touch him at all. I mean is he all that powerful now as it is. Please Kabam let us know what your plans are with him.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★

So I get the rank down tickets but the only problem with rank down tickets is that doesn’t give you back all the sig stones you dump into them. That’s why I have a concern to rank him up because I would be putting so many sig stones into him to get him to sig 200 so unlike some people I think of the other resources I would be putting into him.

Exactly my point... people talk rank down tickets, but fail to mention the gold, gems, sig stones, etc...

Do what you want people but the op simply asked for advice and from the companies current track record I just believe it's better to wait regardless of prestige and whatever else you can name lol no shots at anyone but I'd rather be patient then extremely disappointed.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I doubt kabam would issues rank down tickets for this tho
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I didn’t pull namor but I pulled cull. I would not invest a single iso until announced, released, and people have had a chance to form an opinion. You are lucky that you know it’s coming, depending on the severity others weren’t. Nothing can be minor but required. Wait and see
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Did they have a rank up gem and wish to change those to t2a once rtds are issued for the nerf? I might go ahead and r5 my cull too.... lol just kidding it was a funny thought (at least in my head)
This discussion has been closed.