**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why is my PI so low?

Hey everyone,

I've noticed a few times, the most recent being my first 6 star, that the overall PI of my champions is oddly lower than most I've seen in game. From my experience, a rank 1 unawakened 6 star should be around 8,000 PI, and an awakened rank 4 5 star should be at least 9,000 (sig level 60).

I assume that the reason for this is masteries, so which ones will do the most for my power index? For context, I don't have recovery, assassin, deep wounds, or despair, and only the very first suicide mastery.

Thanks in advance for advice.

Comments

• Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92

Geez. A 6* as level 51??? Kabam really is yanding out shards left and right now

Haha Uncollected difficulty isn't that hard with Corvus.

I appreciate the help guys, thanks.
  • Geez. A 6* as level 51??? Kabam really is yanding out shards left and right now

I’m a level 54 with 10 6 stars and 103 5 stars
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    The only thing level 60 means is a person has done Story in the game. Once a person is uncollected they can still do arena and EQ to collect shards. Plus war and AQ are available. Being level 60 doesn't mean much with all the boosts they give out these days. Those 75% xp boosts can cut your story time by quite a bit to reach level 60.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

"Why is my PI low?"
    "Oh, looks like I don't have such and such masteries."

There are lots of other different ways to flex your Corvus and Cull, you know?

flex Cull? he is not even that great
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    PI isn’t that important unless you grind arena.
  • Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92
    edited January 2020

"Why is my PI low?"
    "Oh, looks like I don't have such and such masteries."

There are lots of other different ways to flex your Corvus and Cull, you know?

Ha already put Cull in one "first pull of 2020" thread and immediately sent a screenshot to my friend. We think alike I guess lmao. I'll try to flex my sig 60 Loki if I get the chance.

Also like someone else said, Cull isn't super insane (not easy to ramp up). Not really true for Corvus though, he's so game-breaking it's almost annoying. No need to use anyone else.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    When you pulled silver serfer, Dr Doom, Thor Rag, Namor.....etc, the PI picture will be slightly different.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Geez. A 6* as level 51??? Kabam really is yanding out shards left and right now

I’m a level 54 with 10 6 stars and 103 5 stars
    If that is true, first I'd like to see screen shots. Second if you do have screen shots, can you post your credit card statements cause would love to see how much that cost you.
    Considering I’m a level 60 and have been for 3 years and only have 7 more 5 stars I’ll dismiss that as fake, unless you spend thousands on ggcs or otherbchanp giving crystals
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    A 6* in anyone's profile after the gifting event shouldn't surprise you. I have 2 6*s in my secondary account and that's only at Level 27. It was just massive luck out of the few greater gifting crystals I managed to farm. Hit the 15k and 5k 6* shard pulls. Sheer dumb luck.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Ive been playing for about 2 years and already have a dozen 6* champs and 90 5*. I reached Cav and just recently went back to fully explore act 4 to reach level 60 using boosts the whole time.
  • @Lvernon15 @Idonthaveaname just made a forum post with the proof