**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who did u guys use to beat 6.1.5 xbones?

TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
edited January 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Would any double immune champ be good in this fight? (Someone like ultron?)

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You need a solid damage bleed immune
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Omega Red is one of the best options, Iceman is there too but it takes like 400 hits to outdamage the regen
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    R3 unduped morningstar...
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Omega Red is like a boss
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Rank4 Iceman was my go to. I didn’t solo him and don’t think it took 400 hits.
    I think I used 1-2 revives
  • QmonQmon Posts: 20
    I used a rank 3 5* Warlock, took three revives for the crossbones fight. Took a lot of hits but wasn't as bad as i thought it would have been
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Rank 5/65 Aegon with a combo of 200 did it for me
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Thanks everyone! I’ll just have to pray to rngesus to pull one of em 😭😭😭
  • DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    I used omega 5R4 for that fight. Because of biohazard it was perfect match up for him.

But yes you can do with ultron if he is ranked up he can do it but would a much longer fight. Also have a look at this video, this guy did without any good counter but high ranked up champs.

https://youtu.be/Y2DPDjMN6fs

Also if your are just completing for Caviler not exploring you can quit the fight just before his regen start. I say go for fight, you can totally do 1 run.

Note : Not sure if sharing someone else YouTube video is allowed in forum. If not let me know will delete that out.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Ghost with Wasp synergy was a killer.
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Iceman then Corvus
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    R3 Warlock w/ ultron synergy
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    r4 5 star Morning Star
  • YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    I used a r3 Venom the duck and used about 6 revives
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I used my duped 5* r4 Sentinel

You could try the heal block on sp1, but sometimes he'll shrug that off so sometimes I felt like going for the special 2 because not all the incinerates would shrug off and do a nice chunk of damage. I had to deal with some reviving from him, but it was doable. Wasn't a one shot but didn't use too many revives
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Ycats said:

I used a r3 Venom the duck and used about 6 revives

That’s awesome, I just took mine to r3. That’s inspiring lol. I’ll just stock up on some revives then
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229

I'm really struggling to get this crossbones down, I can get to him with not too many issues but I just dont seem to be able to out damage his regen. Ive watched several youtube vids and they make it look so easy! All the gear and no idea, any suggestions/tips?
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    dupe morningstar, constant regen and fury, just dont hit into block
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Corvus and Omega Red
    Agentk said:

I used domino took like 5 or 6 revives

What rank was your domino, does she need to be duped? Also any synergies required? I've not used her tbh
    Owl_0wl said:

dupe morningstar, constant regen and fury, just dont hit into block

Unfortauntly I dont have 5* Morningstar so that's a no go
    Would guillotines heal reversal work?
    edited January 2020

Would guillotines heal reversal work?

Scratch that, she'd be dead from biohazard before I knew it and struggle get to sp2
    Haji_Saab said:

I'm really struggling to get this crossbones down, I can get to him with not too many issues but I just dont seem to be able to out damage his regen. Ive watched several youtube vids and they make it look so easy! All the gear and no idea, any suggestions/tips?

Omega Red should do it ... do what OR does normally and you are good!
    I dont think I'm as skilled with him as I need to be just yet, ive tried a couple of times with OR and still get done in. Is he ok at rank 4 or would I be best waiting until I can rank him up. I was really hoping to blitz 6.1 as I'd managed the other 4 quests on 6.1 with no dramas
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    6* R1 Sentinel. It was a Long fight 🥴