**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is this considered good for first ten 6 stars?

Is this considered being lucky or about average for my first ten 6 star pulls?

Comments

• Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    I know, Karnak duped woohoo!!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Five phenomenal pulls, one niche pull, one synergy champ and two trash. Better than my two trash and one mediocre for sure
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,878 Guardian

Only bad ones i see is cyclops and to an extent taskmaster but...
  • spktobalaspktobala Posts: 43
    edited January 2020
    Better than what I got
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    I mean, you have 6 god tiers or near out of 10. Is that even a question? Open my crystals for me pls.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Low key flex.
    _ASDF_ said:

Yeah. Very low key flex considering none of them are even R2 lol.

I wanted to spend most of my resources building up my 5 star roster. Now that I have it at a good place, I’m going to start looking at upgrading the 6 stars. Any recommendations on who to take to R2 first?

• KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    4 out of 10. i'd say very good luck. i dont understand why people are putting 'disagree' on this post??
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Soar2878 said:

Not bad not great. I also have 10 6*. Cull, Corvus, Wasp, Morningstar, Guilly, Blue Cyclops, Winter Soldier, Rulk, MODOK, and Havok.
    Snizzbar said:

How can you have ten 6* but still not know who's good?
    Bought account?

Of course I know who is good. I was just asking for opinions on which one to upgrade first. Just trying to make conversation.

Soar2878 said:

Not bad not great. I also have 10 6*. Cull, Corvus, Wasp, Morningstar, Guilly, Blue Cyclops, Winter Soldier, Rulk, MODOK, and Havok.
    Nice, I hope to pull Havok and Rulk soon.They are some of my favorites.

• JayysssJayysss Posts: 56
    Nice 6 stars man!! Here are mine...
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,237 ★★★★
    Oh god all this 6 star luck... I'm at 6 right now and my only good champ is aegon. Not useable untill I dupe him and with my 6 star luck that's gonna be a couple of years.

Im less than 500 shards away from my next 6 star tho let's see what trash I pull next.

Awesome group. Warlock is amazing and my favorite character in the game. Ghost is ghost and I cross my fingers hoping to get them someday.

Oh god all this 6 star luck... I'm at 6 right now and my only good champ is aegon. Not useable untill I dupe him and with my 6 star luck that's gonna be a couple of years.

Im less than 500 shards away from my next 6 star tho let's see what trash I pull next.

You never know when you will get lucky. My first one was DPX. Then, I got Namor, after that I got Karnak and Cyclops back to back. It’s basically open the crystal and cross your fingers.
    Jayysss said:

Nice 6 stars man!! Here are mine...

Ghost, CAIW and 6 star Sunspot, the king of prestige. Your group is awesome.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Soar2878 said:

What difference does it make??
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★