**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should some more characters be buffed

A lot of characters in MCOC are **** and need to be buffed, this is my list
Winter Solider
Hawkeye
Iron Patriot
Captain and Ms. Marvel
Guillotine
Spider Gwen
Black Panther Classic

Comments

• AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Let's see... Already buffed and is fine, Nope, could use a little stronger attack, nope and nope, nope, definitely needs her L1 to be useful and both modes made useful, and maybe a smidge more strength on sig bleeds, but otherwise nope.
    There are other champs more in need of adjustments upwards than that list.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Yeah not sure why Guillotine and Hawkeye are on there?!
    Hawkeye sp1 bleed and power steal are great combo. Especially with Deep wounds mastery
    Guillotine is flippin awesome! Love using that Sp2 on heavy regen opponents.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Gully and ms marvel need a buff why?
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Lol, I have to echo a lot of other peoples opinions here.

For one thing Spidergwen was recently buffed. Secondly, several of the characters you mentioned are quite strong including Guillotine and Hawkeye. Even Black Panther classic hits really hard paired with strong bleeds when awakened.

Iron Patriot is just 'ok' and could probably use something to distinguish him from other iron-men though.

All in all giving each character unique niches is often the best way to cement them into a game. Otherwise it's a constant fight for most damage/regen/blocking ability or whatever it is.

I actually think Guillotine is a great example of this. She probably isn't the strongest in some categories, but when you want an anti healer she's your go to lady.
  • Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    Gully should trigger bleed WAY more, same with black panther. Hawk needs a new SP2, something that does more than one arrow so its not super easy to dodge with dexterity. Iron Patriot should not "Burn out" at the end of his regen. Ms marvel is to simple, she needs like one more buff or debuff she can trigger, like cruelty or weakness. And winter solider needs to trigger fury more and his SPs need to do more bleed damage.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Carnage needs it the most. Increased base stats. Better bleed generation and some form of regen.

Spidergwen just needs her secondary mode fixed or removed and maybe a slight boost to her attack or some passive ability working with armour break.

There are probably more champs that need bugging but these are the 2 I want fixed.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    I think Ms. Marvel Special 1 should cause her to change stances. Keep her attack but keep her floating in the air. Maybe this can give her a couple of new moves. Her Special 2 should be the same attack but her going back on the ground. Maybe a buff can be activated on both.
    Yeah I don't think they can fix carnage, kabam can buff him all they want, but he's just a failed character.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Feel like this is a personal list of your champs you'd like to see made better from your own roster. I'm totally behind moving lower class champs into the middle though, so I'll back any character adjustments. Personal list includes carnage, Luke, Venom, cable, widow (back to herself), strange (back to himself), colossus, and spider Gwen.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Carnage. He was one of my fav villain in marvel.
    She-Hulk need to be buff too.
    I have revised my list
    forget gully and hawk
    I would just give her a 20 percent more chance to trigger bleed or every 5-10 hits she triggers bleed
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Miss Marvel (KK) should have a chance to negate evades with her ability to change the length of her limbs.
  • My Tine triggers 2-3x bleeds, IMO one of the best utility champs available.

Iron Fist may be my biggest pet peeve, but it's due to his specials. They have zero extra effects. No bonus damage, no armor break, no nullify like his heavy attacks (I agree that this ability is limited to what it can nullify but rightfully so). His s3 is literally using the iron fist and nothing?? I get that all attacks have a chance to boost crit rating, but if they don't crit, you're just getting a series of regular hits. I only use his s2 because I think it looks cooler than s1. Even Luke Cage specials can stun.
    Of course, I'm also of the opinion that ALL s3 should have some (small) extra effect if they don't already.
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Luke Cage needs a signature buff
    Winter Soldier's signature needs a buff
    Punisher's signature needs a buff
    Joe Fixit needs a buff on his buffs
    War Machine needs a signature change
    Loki needs a signature change and passive abilities buff
    Iron Man, Superior Iron Man, Hulkbuster and Iron Patriot needs a signature change and passive abilities buff
    Hawkeye needs a variety of debuffs on his sp and probably increased critical rating and armor penetration
    Ant Man's SP2 should deal more variety of damage based off type of ants rather than just poison
    Gambit should deal shock damage from his kinetic charges
    Iron Fist should have chi charges to give him regeneration and/or increased damage
    Dr Strange needs a passive abilities buff
    I have iron fist he is in my top 5 just number wise, but I agree with stalker, newer champs have cooler abilities like punisher 2099 and doc oc so they need to start adding it to older champs like iron fist and ms marvel. Chi would be so cool and iron fist. dr strange is in my top 3 champs number wise and he should give heal block on his SP3 and give power drain and lock when he uses all his SPs.
    along with a chance to nullify buffs on his SPs and also it should be a small chance to trigger nulify his regular hits
  • JaylinJaylin Posts: 8
    the only champs on this list i believe actually need to be buffed are iron patroit and spider gwen
    Spider gwen needs to change to her sp1 then i think she'd be good they upped her damage in 12.0
    Iron patroit needs to have his sig changed and he needs to have higher base damage
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Guillotine only needs to be buffed if you think she needs to be as strong as dr Voodoo - who works even better against regenerating champs and better in everything else as well. But why must she be? She is In the top half of the mystic class, as is captain marvel for cosmic, and both should stay put.

The heroes that need to be buffed are those which are universally considered useless - heroes like Luke Cage, IP, MM KK, etc

No one rolls a five star Ms marvel or guillotine and considers quitting the game. They might even be a little excited. But till a luke cage, SG or IP and serious soul searching will begin...
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Feel like this is a personal list of your champs you'd like to see made better from your own roster. I'm totally behind moving lower class champs into the middle though, so I'll back any character adjustments. Personal list includes carnage, Luke, Venom, cable, widow (back to herself), strange (back to himself), colossus, and spider Gwen.
    Fully agree. But I'll add Netflix DD.
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    I'd be super excited rolling a 5 star Ms marvel considering she doesn't have a 5 star version.
    Ok that's true, but my list is a slightly personal list, here is my full revised list

Champs that need a BIG buff.
    Ms Marvel KK
    Luck Cage
    Iron Patriot (No burn out)
    Spider Gwen (SP1 should do damage)
    Winter Solider
    Carnage (He failed so bad...)
    Colossus

Champs that need a small buff (This may be a more personal list)
    Doc Strange (But should NOT back to punches, look at my list above)
    Netflix Daredevil
    Venom
    Iron Man
    Gully (Needs to trigger bleed a little more often)

Champs that need to be un-nerfed
    Scarlet witch
    Thor

Champs that need new attack animations
    Hawkeye (New multi-arrow SP2)
    Doc oc (New heavy attack and SP1)

No No No Doc strange should stay where he is but better, I feal like he should be a almost as good replacement for scarlet witch
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Stupid question but isn't this all just a waste of time? Sure mods will occasionally take 30 seconds to say we hear you about many champs being garbage, they are on the infamous "radar". But has anything ever been done to make any of these garbage tier champs viable in any aspect of the game?
    edited August 2017
    neb wrote: »
    Stupid question but isn't this all just a waste of time? Sure mods will occasionally take 30 seconds to say we hear you about many champs being garbage, they are on the infamous "radar". But has anything ever been done to make any of these garbage tier champs viable in any aspect of the game?

After a long while of complaining they buffed Rhino, Hulk, Punisher, Winter Soldier (twice).

They also buffed or adjusted Elektra (don't remember if her armor break existed when she came out), they adjusted Juggernaut and UC, there are others, I can't remember.
    edited August 2017
    Drax is another. Colossus (someone in the old forum said when he came out he could be bled), although that might have been a bug. I actually think you can find it really easily in the old forum. It's like the very last page or two of one of the categories.
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 291 ★★★
    Half of these are awesome champions...