**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Halls of Heroes Epic Massacre counters

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
What are the counters to this boss? He has freezer burn and also ability to inflict direct dmg when incinerate fails to apply.

On my mind I have:
KM purify synergy
CapIW max sig with skill in team
Sunspot (idk)
Human Torch (idk)

Are there any more? I can't rlly think of any other.

Also bear in mind this isn't a complaint thread, I have just been discussing this with my friend and I was wondering who else would work

Comments

• te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Rulk and Vulture (duped) can convert incinerate debuffs, and mephisto doesn't take damage from it. Ghost can be added to the list too ^_^

EDIT: also the new Silver Surfer, if i remember correctly he doesn't take damage from both fire/ice debuffs while not being immune to them, and also boosting his abilities ^_^
  • SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    I used my 6* sunspot. Ripped through him no problem.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    actually i'm not sure if ghost can work, because the nodes and the champion actually reduce the DAA below 0, so i don't know if she can still phase while under the effect of an incinerate debuff in that fight (please tell me if i'm wrong, this is just theory) ^^"
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Doesn’t nick fury purify debuffs if he knocks the opponent down and has a certain number of tactical charges?
    Maybe Corvus only hitting on block?
    Rouge to quickly shrug off the incinerate?
    Blade with a lot of power shugs off debuffs faster?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Duped Corvus ghost rulk aegon
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    edited January 2020

Aegon with a combo meter around 200
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Do you have Colossus?

He's made for freezer burn. And he's such an old champ most people have him sitting around somewhere
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    kfd2010 said:

Do you have Colossus?

He's made for freezer burn. And he's such an old champ most people have him sitting around somewhere

Colossus won’t work. Massacre makes you take energy damage when an incinerate fails to apply. @Lvernon15 picture please

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Ah I forgot about that part of the node. He's good for freezer burn in general, but yeah, if the incinerate needs to apply, he'll have to sit this one out