**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Kabam doctoring the drop rates of good champions?

I don't know how the game is treating you guys but judging from my roster which is quite comprehensive i formed the opinion that Kabam is lowering the drop rate of got tier champions from the 6 star crystals . I have so far 53 6 star champions while the base pool has 106 i believe and while i get **** champion like daredevil cyclops mordo storm kingpin etc duped multiple times each i never seen a god tier champ from the basic 6 star crystals so no Corvus Domino Void Cap IW Ghost to name some of the oldest .My only decent pulls where from the featured cavalier and they are all new/featured champs like dr doom , claire or nick . Only last month i opened 12 or more 6 star crystals getting only dupes and memes so please share your experience and if any moderator from Kabam is here i would like to see a distribution chart for 6 star in the accounts to prove the chances are equal which i higly doubted

Comments

• solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Snaapjack said:

My three friends and I have been playing 3 years.
    Collectively 1 corvus and 0 dominos. 0 natural blades (2 from featured blade crystals)
    We also have 16 hulkbuster pulls, 9 capt marvel original, 7 Mrs Marvel.
    I am a firm believer in statistics. So I know anything can happen but I do genuinely believe they decrease the pull rate on some champs.

You can't really make assumptions off a handful of champions though. Post your entire rosters then we can talk.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

My 6* pulls so far (all from basic crystals):
    1. heimdal
    2. imiw
    3. aegon
    4. aegon
    5. cap iw
    6. jane foster
    7. doctor strange

I disagree with whatever you're trying to say.

I was expecting a more forceful rebuttal from you, you are being very diplomatic. A little disappointing. :smile:
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I’ve had highs and lows when the high was a insane high of a namor the lows were awful in beast and Diablo it’s all RNG kabam doesn’t rig the crystals what you are going to get is predetermined before you open the crystal and the reel they have said multiple times is just for entertainment
  • NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    I never said people don't get lucky and pull a Corvus like from their first pull but my theory is the chance to pull Daredevil which is completely useless in any rarity is like 5 to 1 that's why i'm asking for Kabam statistics which i'm sure they keep
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    To see the distribution of 6* champions, especially by month, would be interesting. To be transparent is positive when there is nothing to hide.

But nobody from kabam will explicitly admit that there is anything else than random in basic crystals openings. Believe this position or not, at least it is the easiest answer to all septics.
    But for example it could be random among a shortest batch for a period...

Last week I opened 2 6* basic crystals on different days and got Daredevil then Blackbolt. Less appreciated after Sabertooth, Masacre, Cap Marvel movie and Annihilus.

Just for fun : 3 years ago I opened a 4* Spider Gwen and another one the day after. Curiously the only 2 players that opened a 4* between my openings got... Spider Gwen. I let you guess the probability it happens.
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244

Nyale said:

I don't know how the game is treating you guys but judging from my roster which is quite comprehensive i formed the opinion that Kabam is lowering the drop rate of got tier champions from the 6 star crystals . I have so far 53 6 star champions while the base pool has 106 i believe and while i get **** champion like daredevil cyclops mordo storm kingpin etc duped multiple times each i never seen a god tier champ from the basic 6 star crystals so no Corvus Domino Void Cap IW Ghost to name some of the oldest .My only decent pulls where from the featured cavalier and they are all new/featured champs like dr doom , claire or nick . Only last month i opened 12 or more 6 star crystals getting only dupes and memes so please share your experience and if any moderator from Kabam is here i would like to see a distribution chart for 6 star in the accounts to prove the chances are equal which i higly doubted

Classic case of confirmation bias. You have a very narrow view of overall pulls. On top of it all, you are complaining about "bad" pulls when you've pulled Dr Doom, Claire Voyant and even Nick Fury.

You say the basic pool has 106 champs in it. How many of those would you actually want to pull? 15 tops? Thats roughly a 14% chance to pull a champ you want or a 86% chance to pull a champion you don't want. There are far more champs you don't want so of course you have a higher chance of being disappointed.

I've pulled 29 overall 6*'s-

I've been very lucky to dupe Wasp, The Champion, Symbiote Supreme and Hawkeye. Point is, everyone has a different experience. You've pulled good 6*'s so enjoy them. There are people out there with way worse pulls that you. The drop rates aren't different for desirable champions. In the basic pool they are equal for every champ in it.
    Exactly it's RNG my 6* Roster consists (in order of pulling them): Nick Fury, Symbiote Supreme, Namor and Guillotine. I consider myself very lucky but I don't think Kabam can/could rig crystals otherwise why me? I don't spend no incentive to reward me. All just lucky with the numbers.

Though if they do rig crystals can I dupe Symb next please Kabam XDXDXDXD
  • NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    Demonzfyre read more attentively please , the only r2 champs i got Nick Doom and Claire are all unduped and pulled from countless featured cavalier , opened at least 70 6 star crystals so far and the best that i have are rulk sentinel ,doc ock and venom and 45 memes that's statistically impropable
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Nyale said:

Demonzfyre read more attentively please , the only r2 champs i got Nick Doom and Claire are all unduped and pulled from countless featured cavalier , opened at least 70 6 star crystals so far and the best that i have are rulk sentinel ,doc ock and venom and 45 memes that's statistically impropable

Improbable, not impossible
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Its a simple game of probabality, there are around 30 so called god tiers amongst almost 100 champs so the probabilty of geting a god tier is aroung 0.3out of 1or 30% which is not very high
  • SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    My 1st and only 6* is a sunspot....so I'm not sure about that.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    But are you using the Pep method? If not it’s your fault. 😂

P.S. Hypothetically, if given the distribution chart wouldn’t they doctor that also? It’s a BS question.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Nyale said:

Post your roster.
  • But are you using the Pep method? If not it’s your fault. 😂

P.S. Hypothetically, if given the distribution chart wouldn’t they doctor that also? It’s a BS question.

That's what I was thinking too. Even if they did show us this, conspiracy theorists and tin foils will still say that it is fake and would want even more confirmation of them being right.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Nyale said:

If it was statistically impossible.... how'd you pull it off? Oh because its not impossible, just a lesser percentage than what could be normal.
This discussion has been closed.