**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you think ghost Rider is still a god tier champ in 2020?

Do you think ghost Rider is still a god tier champ in 2020? 129 votes

Yes ghost Rider is definitely a god tier
42%
thetaman23Spity68Ace_03zuffyCharbelCirnesKDoggg2017adqqedfyvrAjay121TerraSolrac_2Uncle_Fatty_247BlackPhoenix44LibralonixMityAntSavio444StingerbkSpiderCoolsAlFuegoTaZ_4178TKS87 55 votes
No ghost Rider isn't a god tier
57%
BigPoppaCBONERagamugginGunnerMcord11758BigMoMagicBentonTendersquadbassalaMaverick75Midknight007GrueneMicGoldenSkullSpicyslicerWaynedavyAKTEKHammerbro_64Duke_SilverThunderstruck77BrokenPanchulon21Saransh245 74 votes

Comments

• IbbyIbby Posts: 39
    Imo it's a no from me his damage is way to low to compete with future and endgame content such as 6.2+

Honestly I laugh when people say Killmonger damage is too low to be god tier. Then continue to say Ghost Rider is

Honestly couldn't agree more
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    I didnt think he was God tier in 2018 he certainly isnt now

Ghost rider is still a solid champ. Yes his damage isn't the best but he makes up for it with his utility. Tho only thing he needs is blade in the team to guarantee his judgements always land

I understand that but there's plenty of other god tier champs that have great utility with great damage there's alot of competition for god tier spots and I Don't think he holds his place well compared to other god tiers

Ibby said:

Ghost rider is still a solid champ. Yes his damage isn't the best but he makes up for it with his utility. Tho only thing he needs is blade in the team to guarantee his judgements always land

I understand that but there's plenty of other god tier champs that have great utility with great damage there's alot of competition for god tier spots and I Don't think he holds his place well compared to other god tiers
    True. But at the end of the day the tier lists are all down to ppls opinions on who is and isnt God tier
    Yeah that's true
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    Baba1765 said:

He’s good enough..if you don’t know how to use him that’s a problem..

He is good enough tells me.he isnt God tier.

Good enough is average tier to me
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Can't believe that some considered him as God tier. Your definition is way too simple.
    Nah01 said:

Can't believe that some considered him as God tier. Your definition is way too simple.

Yeah my bad I'm kinda of referring to seatins tier list as he wants to revamp it and wanted people to debate on champs to be promoted and demoted.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    For those who haven’t realized it’s 2020. Ghost rider was? a god tier till 2018 and that with blade synergy. Without blade synergy, ghost rider is unreliable. Just try him solo at act6 nodes and try to place his punishments 🤣
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    Ghost Rider was never really a god tier champ lol, he's only useful because he's needed for Blade synergy.

If Blade didn't need his synergy, GR would just be arena fodder
  • No ghost Rider isn't a god tier
    I do not think he is a God tier however I do still find him usefull. I love his synergy with blade, making all villains trigger blades danger sense
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    His sustainability is the only reason I would use him but you cant even regen like blade or BWCV so hes not even the best for that since the heal is a 1 time thing(unless you use sp3). His dmg is lacking, his fate seal is average and hes just a little outdated. Have almost never used him outside AQ and now he aint even in my AQ team. Solid champ but def not 'god tier'
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    I say he is definitely useful, but not someone I would jump up and say YESSS LETS GO about. Maybe if it was a scary 6* rollover from DPXF I would, but in general, useful but not game changing by any means.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    The only reason to be a god tier is its synergy with Blade. Otherwise it is under other champions especially some recent ones..
    And for me Monger is a god tier even unduped.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Dont think he ever was honestly. He was and probably still can be useful if you're on of those people still stuck on using blade all the time but there are far better options for just about anything you'd use GR for if you're anywhere near the endgame
  • GrueneMicGrueneMic Posts: 40
    GR is R4 worthy and if you have Blade synergy, maybe R5. God tier is Seaten's opinion. I think BWCV is better, but GR is on par with Morningstar, Magik, and Doctor Voodoo. BWCV may be under-rated as God Tier...
  • ms_5707983ms_5707983 Posts: 93
    Solid overall but need to find a way to up that damage output, though I'm sure it's not happening anytime soon. He now has a permanent place in my AW defense. Let the a.i. enjoy.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I think OP better provide some concrete definitions of "god tier" before making a poll.
    What is god tier? In seaton's mind or dave's mind or other top players' mind?
    I would say GR is a solid champ and good for medium length fight. I used him substantially and he is my 1st r4 5* back in 2017. Even though I don't have 5* blade, I used GR in AQ/AW frequently.
    He is my top 5 choices within Mystic class.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Why isn't there a "situational god tier" option?

Hence no vote from me.
    I have him 5/65 200/200 no regrets
    He has a lot of solid synergies out there (blade, bwcv, etc)
    Lots of practical uses, great utility, excellent sustainability.. just lacks in damage output.

In AQ when I use him, he'll often time out on mini bosses and main boss. No big deal in AQ as you can just jump back in with no penalty.
    (This is even saving fury buff for last to extend duration of the buff)
    Note: not always times out, but I'd say 60% of the time, and a lot of that has to do with trying to bait a miniboss or thanos that refuses to throw their special
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Yes ghost Rider is definitely a god tier
    Just like almost all of the good mystics (other then claire and doom) hes way too situational for me to reallt call him god tier. In the right situations tho solid 9/10