**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who will beat the Nameless Collector first????? (Abyss of Legends)

Comments

• DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    other
    HQSean
  • RRNYRRNY Posts: 25
    KT1
    Dukegekko of mmx will do it best fighter I know from playing with him for years, he is an unknown cause he is not on YouTube but damn he is good!!!!!
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Probably and asian person.

It doesn’t matter how well you do something, there will always be an Asian doing that something better than everyone else
  • Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    other
    Me 😜
  • Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    other
    Agentk said:

I do think lags will be the first to one shot him tho

There’s no champ in the game yet that could one shot him I believe at least based on the stats Otriux provided
    Where do I find that info?
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    KT1
    RRNY said:

Dukegekko of mmx will do it best fighter I know from playing with him for years, he is an unknown cause he is not on YouTube but damn he is good!!!!!

Mmx is known for something not being good.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    My money is on MSD
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    other
    I will use the a hidden tier called Snowball to be Abyss 🤣🤣🤣. Anyone who saw lagacy feature opening will get this
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    other
    Someone like HQSean will be the first one to do it. In YouTubers, KT is most likely be the first one to beat him with least resources used.
  • joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
    other
    HQ Sean all the way
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    This thread is useless without stats.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Me (Youtubers are talentless hacks)
    That question is easy
    So what I'm not cavalier yet? I'll get there in time. The abyss Is coming in 2021 right? Right? RIGHT?
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    KT1
    Agentk said:

ECOMA said:

HQSean? he has a R3 6 star now so maybe?

Corvus is not a good champ for long fights like that imo
    I saw someone saying corvus could be a decent option for the collector if your willing to revive just let him get a charge or 2 by letting him finish fights and then for the collector use a revive get around 200k health off ( with a 5:65) and then just keep reviving
    So you have to revive him 20 times? I don't think it's a good idea.
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    other
    Kabam Mike!
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Diggity Dave (Zen master of technique)
    Common guys it got be dork
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    other
    Whoever’s got the 6* 3/45 Domino, Ægon or Ghost.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    other

KT1. Probably the most skilled MCOC player on YT.

Chuckles in MSD
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,808 ★★★★★
    other
    If I had to bet, I would say HQ Sean. He is the top player currently in the game and I assume he won’t leave his throne so easy to anyone else.