**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hyperion loses power suddenly when striking opponent

FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
Anyone experience Hyperion losing power infrequently when striking opponent.

I was at an sp3 and all of a sudden he loses power and it goes to an sp2.

Is there an abilities thing I’m missing or is this a bug?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Where did you observe this and what opponent? Could be something in the nodes too, since this doesn't happen to Hyperion normally
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Happened when I was trying to gauge his damage in ROL

No nodes

I’m trying to get a recording
    edited January 2020
    Against what opponent in RoL? Could be scarlet witch. She powerdrains opponents at random if you crit her. Winter Soldier also powerdrains you if he hits you with a crit I believe
    Nope. Happened a few times vs WS and Rhino

Thought I was imagining it. It’s happens

Nope. Happened a few times vs WS and Rhino

Thought I was imagining it. It’s happens

Against WS, did you get clipped? Powerdrain can come from there. Rhino doesn't have powerdrain in his kit, so that's odd
    It’s not an opponent power drain, it happened. I’ll wait to post a video . I’m trying to make it happen again
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    As far as i remeber rol ws has some emp thing which drains power, is this that?
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Winter soldier signature allows him to drain his opponents power the amount drained is based on the winter soldiers damage
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Were you playing with Mr. Fantastic synergies? That seemed to be the cause in this video from reddit.

Video:
    https://youtu.be/Pbt6nXSpNr4

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/eggyrv/hyperion_is_bugged_his_power_is_drained
  • Happened when I was trying to gauge his damage in ROL

No nodes

I’m trying to get a recording

Hey there, if you can get a recording, can you also let us know what other Champions were on your team and if you had any boosts active at the time?