**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Wolverine

Ive heard talk that Kabam has said that they will not release a 5* version of Wolverine for Summoners to add to their roster. Said talk stated that he would be too powerful and therefore unbalanced... And yet

Comments

• haloless0haloless0 Posts: 59
    ... my point is that they talk of balance, but only on our ends. While its understandable that we cant play as certain characters (the aforementioned Maestros and Ultron Drones) I dont think its balanced for them to say "You cant have this guy at this tier, he is too powerful and imbalanced... And now face off against exactly that" I get that its for the challenge, but there are other ways to add difficulty without flaunting such a tempting champ in front of me while telling me I cant have it
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    haloless0 said:

... my point is that they talk of balance, but only on our ends. While its understandable that we cant play as certain characters (the aforementioned Maestros and Ultron Drones) I dont think its balanced for them to say "You cant have this guy at this tier, he is too powerful and imbalanced... And now face off against exactly that" I get that its for the challenge, but there are other ways to add difficulty without flaunting such a tempting champ in front of me while telling me I cant have it

Wolverine is a challenge?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    haloless0 said:

There is basically no difference between a 6-star wolverine and a 4-star wolverine with higher hp and attack. Your point falls off there.
    No one said anything about him being too powerful as a 5 or 6-star. That was something player's created for themselves as an excuse made up by kabam.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I don’t recall them saying wolvie would be too powerful. I know they did with a R5 sig 200 SW, but who knows. Personally I don’t believe a 5* wolverine would be some meta-changing champ, but I’ll never know.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    haloless0 said:

Oh, so we should all be able to play with 3.3 million health champs like we fight against in lol? Because from what I’m seeing that’s basically what you’re saying
    Lvernon15 said:

haloless0 said:

Oh, so we should all be able to play with 3.3 million health champs like we fight against in lol? Because from what I’m seeing that’s basically what you’re saying
    Wanting a 5* Wolverine is not saying that at all... But whatever
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    haloless0 said:

Lvernon15 said:

haloless0 said:

That isn’t, but your argument about the defence thing kinda is
  • Frankly, I wouldn't want a 5* Wolverine for anything more than collection purposes at this point. He hasn't been impressive for a LONGTIME now. Heck, OML hits harder and does more stuff than his younger version (Wolverine). Just got buffed. Available as a 5 and 6*. Yet.... poor Wolvie gets no love. Considering he's one of the more iconic characters from Marvel, his strength in game certainly doesn't represent such IMHO. Then again, neither does Magneto so.... I guess it comes with the territory at times. Sad really...
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Your lvl 54 and you just now realised that you can fight champions in quests in any star rating?

Your lvl 54 and you just now realised that you can fight champions in quests in any star rating?

No... Im lvl 54 and just got jealous of that Wolverine. Why does no one understand this???
    Lvernon15 said:

haloless0 said:

Lvernon15 said:

haloless0 said:

That isn’t, but your argument about the defence thing kinda is
    I never said a single word about defense
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    Frank strange
    Ice Phoenix
    Dark Phoenix
    Unstoppable ant
    Maestro
    Jessica Jones
    Need i on?
    ECOMA said:

Frank strange
    Ice Phoenix
    Dark Phoenix
    Unstoppable ant
    Maestro
    Jessica Jones
    Need i on?

Those champs would be great to be added to the game as playable champs... Wolverine, however, is already playable. Just not available at the tier I would like to have him at... Im a fanboy of him, is why I like him
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    That dude wisp is so annoying, always running to the defense when people post some against k----m. BIG YIKES!!
    i agree tho, it's 2020, a 5* wolverine can't be too OP, too many ways to beat him. An if he's qoute/un-qoute too OP, tone down his abilities, and make him more balanced!
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    5* Wolverine won’t be released cause he would be too overpowered. In fact, he would be so strong, that his regen would make Blade’s regen a joke and his bleed would make Domino throw her pistol 🤣
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    There’s no reason they can’t put in a 5* wolvy, they could make him as strong or weak as they want, no reason he has to be op, geez they could make him wear pink boots if they wanted
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i dont care if they dont release wolverine or SW but saying they'd b too powerful is bunch of ****! has they ever seen 6* R3 lr even 5:65 domino gameplay!! remove 5* n 6* domino and we can agree they r honest about "game balance"
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    Kalantak said:

i dont care if they dont release wolverine or SW but saying they'd b too powerful is bunch of ****! has they ever seen 6* R3 lr even 5:65 domino gameplay!! remove 5* n 6* domino and we can agree they r honest about "game balance"

I agree and if they wanted balance they would buff all the old turds so that they were...................
    BALANCED

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

5* Wolverine won’t be released cause he would be too overpowered. In fact, he would be so strong, that his regen would make Blade’s regen a joke and his bleed would make Domino throw her pistol 🤣

If wolverine is too op that must mean joe fixit& war machine are too op as well
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    OML is the new 5* “Wolverine”