**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade VS Archangle (rankup)

BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
After pulling countless trash 5* (iron fist, beast, Cyclops...) I finally pulled 2 awsome 5* ,blade and archangle.
I duped both (from awakening gems that I got in the giftin event) and Im wondering who to rank 4. I have no other rank 4 champions.
Archangle doesn't need synergies but is weak against poison and bleed immune champs.
Blade depends on his synergies and I only have stark Spidey as a 2* and ghost rider as a 3*.
I have just completed act 5 and I'm wondering which Champion will be more useful in the variants, act 6, and uncollected event quests exploration.
Any tips would be appreciated!

Blade VS Archangle (rankup) 23 votes

Archangle
56%
TROUBL3DLvernon15NojokejaymFhfjghhggggjfhfjgDankedaGamecodeOneDead1ddomThicco_ModePyrdaOctoberstackSheDroveMeHereTheNickster20 13 votes
Blade
43%
Spity68HollowbornTerraGrueneMicBpn88855Battle_GreninjaMiStaLovaAdishvar_26AlexAvalonSkydad23 10 votes

Comments

• GrueneMicGrueneMic Posts: 40
    Blade
    Blade duped is hard to beat.
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    edited January 2020
    Archangle
    GrueneMic said:

Blade duped is hard to beat.

Blade needs synergy's. Archangel doesn't need synergy.
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Blade
    There's no wrong answer here tbh but...
    You could argue that both champs are hampered (more so AA) by bleed/poison immune champs too...

Fact of the matter is Blade has regen and power gain, and higher atk. While AA has some insane dmg output, I think if you're trying to 100% Act 5 and dig a little deeper -- Blade has more utility, even without his synergies, he's a great champ.
  • GamecodeOneGamecodeOne Posts: 87
    Archangle
    I have an R4 AA and for uncollected events he is very useful. For every event you need one Archangel and 4 champs for the ones which cant bleed. Thats all. AA was also very useful for cavalier. I dont have a Blade, but with AA you cant go wrong.
  • GamecodeOneGamecodeOne Posts: 87
    Archangle
    But the question is not who should you focus. Its who should you focus first. With all i have heard, Blade is worth R5, for AA R4 is enough to be super strong. But go with AA first, so you NEVER have trouble again with any champ who can bleed and poison.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Thanks everyone for the advice!
    I have 2,000 more shards till my next 5*,so I'll wait before ranking up blade/AA.
    I'm currently leaning towards AA because he doesn't need synergies to be great but if I pull 4 or 5* versions of stark Spidey or ghost rider I'll probably upgrade blade instead.