**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Got to use my Awakening Gem, Should I use it on the following champs or wait for someone better

DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
edited January 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Got to use my Awakening Gem, Should I use it on the following champs or wait for someone better

Got to use my Awakening Gem, Should I use it on the following champs or wait for someone better 74 votes

Symbiote Supreme
25%
Jwallace25GrueneMicLibralonixLvernon15SvensktigerKillerRino19T_BaginX24shadow_lurker22Colinwhitworth69FhfjghhggggjfhfjgObaid_Jacob03HedronGiodood_1ErocksSheDroveMeHereRawrasurusLucifer1810GAMEOVERJamesSoyheyor123 19 votes
Mephisto
2%
BonzodavidNah01 2 votes
Thor Jane
10%
SnizzbarSpity68Foxhero007DrDeadpoolStarKillerVIIGamecodeOneArsozH3t3r 8 votes
Wait for better champ
60%
DL864RagamugginGunnerShrimkinsThe_OneChriz4061TerraTJ82Jim0172Uncle_Fatty_247BrandonmballouQuikPiksolopoloTaZ_4178Repto23DankestChefHalleyGocards27MegaGalacticjkcjmijiThatOneMasterGamer 45 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Wait for better champ
    Sym don't need it unless you are REALLY bad at placing staggers. The other 2 isn't worth mentioning.
    Save the gem
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Wait for better champ
    Thor Jane is trash
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 383 ★★
    Wait for better champ
    Other better champs will help you more than champs in your list. Be patient.
    Wait for better champ
    zeezee57 said:

Terra said:

Sym don't need it unless you are REALLY bad at placing staggers. The other 2 isn't worth mentioning.
    Save the gem

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't the staggers place based off RNG
    Well yeah but his sig automatically applies a stagger after some time. If he isn't duped you'd need to hit the opponent in one of his phases. I wouldn't use a generic gem. MAYBE a class but that's a stretch
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    Wait for better champ
    Ok who voted for thor jane?
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    J0eySn0w said:

Seriously, you had to add Thor Jane?
    Have you even ranked her up? Pls tell me no!

No I never even upgraded her in my 3*, 4*, but I feel like abusing kabam and it's team members, my pulls in 5* have been most awful... Recent pull was Thor Jane, earlier than that was Superior Iron Man, Ronan, Hulkbuster, IronFist, Daredevil, Rhino, Rocket Racoon, TaskMaster, Yellow Jacket, Black Panther both versions.. Good Ones pulled OmegaRed, Symbiote, Medusa, Hyperion and Stark.

Out of frustration had to add Thor Jane on list

• ToastbusterToastbuster Posts: 39
    Ronan is a beast awakened. It sounds like you have a Mystic though. Only worthy mystics are VooDoo, SS, GR and Magik. So SS isnt a bad choice if ur good with him.
  • Plato92Plato92 Posts: 102
    Wait for better champ
    Wait for Doctor Doom or Black Widow Claire Voyant.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Wait for better champ
    Plato92 said:

Wait for Doctor Doom or Black Widow Claire Voyant.

She doesn't need to be awaken just hella with prestige
  • GamecodeOneGamecodeOne Posts: 87
    Thor Jane
    Thor Jane is a beast. Her powergain is very useful and the ability to damage through block is very useful. I would love to have her as a six star. Absolute beast....... ahh damn.... i am dreaming again.... send her to the trash can.
    Wait for better champ

Thor Jane is a beast. Her powergain is very useful and the ability to damage through block is very useful. I would love to have her as a six star. Absolute beast....... ahh damn.... i am dreaming again.... send her to the trash can.

I know your joking. But Jane doesn't have powergain in her kit.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Wait for better champ
    Def wait