**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How can I access my account's annual information?

DestruttorDestruttor Posts: 1
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
How can I access my account's annual information? Maximum combo amount, highest hit, number of wins. Thank you very much in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    I believe it’s emailed to you, you probably need to sign up for it somewhere. Check settings ingame maybe?
  • Options
    TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    A moderator will tell you to contact support.. Then support will either tell you that you opted out of emails when you signed up for the game and they can’t opt you in now or they’ll give you a generic run around response. I speak from experience.

TLDR- You can’t if you opted out of emails
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

A moderator will tell you to contact support.. Then support will either tell you that you opted out of emails when you signed up for the game and they can’t opt you in now or they’ll give you a generic run around response. I speak from experience.

TLDR- You can’t if you opted out of emails

Hmm. For me at least, when I asked support, they said I opted out of emails but they were able to opt me in and ive been getting the stats every month now. For the OP, I guess it wouldn't hurt to try?
  • Options
    Haggis_ballsHaggis_balls Posts: 24
    I contacted support and got this response-

‘I checked our resources and found out the game stats are intended only at this time to a small group of Summoners that are subscribed to our mailing list. This allows us to gain valuable data and insight into how they perform. It allows us to tweak them here and there before adding more players to the list.

The distribution of the stats is random so it is no guarantee that even you subscribed, you will be able to get the email. With that said, I have gone ahead and subscribed your account email to have a chance to get the monthly account stats.‘

Just have to wait and see...
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    This is what I got when I contacted them in July btw:
    Hello Summoner,

Thank you for reaching out to us Kabam Support. I understand that you'd like to receive the game statistics emails and allow me to assist you.

First and foremost, I do want to clarify that the initial statistics emails you've likely seen are part of a trial run for randomly selected players who are subscribed to our Newsletter. After reviewing your account, I do see that you had opted out of receiving emails. So I've opted you back in, and you're now eligible to be selected to receive the account statistics going forward.

Should you have future concerns, please let us know. We will be glad to help.

Best Regards,
    Arabella
    Kabam Support
  • Options
    PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60

I contacted support and got this response-

‘I checked our resources and found out the game stats are intended only at this time to a small group of Summoners that are subscribed to our mailing list. This allows us to gain valuable data and insight into how they perform. It allows us to tweak them here and there before adding more players to the list.

The distribution of the stats is random so it is no guarantee that even you subscribed, you will be able to get the email. With that said, I have gone ahead and subscribed your account email to have a chance to get the monthly account stats.‘

Just have to wait and see...

Same answer to me, when I contacted them few months back. Still haven't got any. Guess I'm not in that small circle of trust.
  • Options
    For the monthly Stats email you can write in and they'll help you get opted for it. For the Annual, that's a different story we're working on. Apologies for the inconvenience in that, but we're doing our part to get that sorted for y'all.