**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finally My First 5 Star To Hit Rank 5!

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
It was a tough choice because I have other Great 5 Stars at Rank 4 like Hyperion, Warlock, and Corvus. But in the end I had to go with one of my Favorite Champions that's also my Most Used Champion since he's an AQ Sweeper.
That Rank Up also just pushed me over a TBHR of 600,000 and I recently got just over 400 Champions! Feels So Good 😁

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Also, congrats! Always wanted to own a VtD, heard he's pretty damn amazing in Variant 2

Oh yeah he made it a piece of cake for me, especially the last quest where all his Buffs and Debuffs are Doubled.
    edited January 2020

Yeah, I actually score more points from ranking up 3 and 4 stars w/ less gold and resources used too.

Ah here we go, that's because in the Level Up Event 4 stars, 5 Stars, AND 6 STARS All Give The Same Exact Amount Of Points?! 😵
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Congrats!
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    I’m considering to do the same soon so would like to hear some more feedback from that decision:-)
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Awesome! I pulled a VTD like 2 weeks ago and recently took him to rank 4. Could I do Variant 2 with him unduped plus people like R4 Ghost etc?
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Tiger360 said:

Awesome! I pulled a VTD like 2 weeks ago and recently took him to rank 4. Could I do Variant 2 with him unduped plus people like R4 Ghost etc?

You definitely can with R4.
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Congrats!
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @Tiger360 ghost is terrible for v2. VTD is great though. Ghost can get you through v3 and v4

@Tiger360 ghost is terrible for v2. VTD is great though. Ghost can get you through v3 and v4

Thanks. Which Variant should I start on (Which is easiest)
  • CsuttonCsutton Posts: 177 ★★
    Vtd is sweet! But r5 over hyp, Corvus or warlock (specifically hyp or Corvus) is a brave move. I guess we rank who we like. But I’d say hyp or Corvus would have been a much bigger help for where it sounds like your roster is. Maybe do one of them next if you like one of them.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Tiger360 said:

If you have a solid roster at all rarity levels and a 1* Hulk, V4 may be the easiest. If not, I'd say V3 will probably be easiest for you if you're a big Ghost player.
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155

Also, congrats! Always wanted to own a VtD, heard he's pretty damn amazing in Variant 2

My 4r5 VTD was doing 21k mediums in last quest of V2 ... Felt good lol
    Csutton said:

Vtd is sweet! But r5 over hyp, Corvus or warlock (specifically hyp or Corvus) is a brave move. I guess we rank who we like. But I’d say hyp or Corvus would have been a much bigger help for where it sounds like your roster is. Maybe do one of them next if you like one of them.

Well I've already got the Initial Clear on Variant 2, 3, 4, and Act 5. All of which, besides Variant 3, VtD made a Cake Walk. Hype is Fun as hell and Corvus is great, though I've barely played him, but VtD once Ramped Up just makes every fight an Absolute Breeze.
    Warlock will probably be my next Rank 5 since he's a Utility God and VtD is mostly Damage and Power Gain, also so I don't have double Cosmic Rank 5s.
    Tiger360 said:

Definitely
    solmyrair said:

I’m considering to do the same soon so would like to hear some more feedback from that decision:-)

Just gives him even more survivability for that beginning phase where you're Ramping Up, then once you are Ramped Up the Damage and Bleeds/Degen get Even More Ridiculous. Haven't even got to test the Toxic Armor Damage yet but that will probably be Even More Insane too.

Tiger360 said:

If you have a solid roster at all rarity levels and a 1* Hulk, V4 may be the easiest. If not, I'd say V3 will probably be easiest for you if you're a big Ghost player.
    Thanks man, just checked, my 1 star roster consists of: Gamora, Vision (OG), Vision (AOU), Hulk, Colossus, Black Panther, Scarlet Witch. I should be set, as the remainder of my rosters is pretty good too.

Tiger360 said:

Definitely