**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you done with 6.1, 6.2, 6.3 exploration?

joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★

Are you done with 6.1, 6.2, 6.3 exploration? 171 votes

Yes
15%
RektorSatsuiNoHadouHaji_SaabxNigCubanito2315GrundalowLvernon15Pwf57arsjumCliffordcanSyndicatedOnmixSugoi_DubaiWorknprogressNiteAndDaejoke1004Justapilgrimweapon_raviLordNeoKaratemike415 27 votes
No
84%
GamerMcord11758BigMoLo4eathThe_OneChadhoganWorld EaterTimone147AjavedADDIS0NBigbadromommmbanyasTendersquadbassalaNick_Caine_32zuffyjdrum663JeremySlatFeeney234Speedbump 144 votes

Comments

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    No
    All completed 6.1 explored 6.2 54% 6.3 44%
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Loved 6.1 and 3, 2 was just torture, especially considering my best option for sinister was a 4-55 unduped hype, wish I didn’t go for exploration so fast tbh, I could do it with 10% of the resources now
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    No
    Haven't touched Act 6 yet. Saving up units for 6.1.1 rn
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    No
    Only done initial on them at the moment. Intend to do the same with 6.4 when it drops, then I may begin working on exploration.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    No
    Lmao no. I'm far away from it all. Still going forward in 6.1. am on 6.1.2 rn
  • Ctfz35Ctfz35 Posts: 69
    edited January 2020
    No
    I can’t seem to beat The Champion in 6.2.6 even once. Right now I’m working on exploring a much easier piece of content...Labyrinth of Legends. I have 2 paths left.
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    No
    Nope, waiting for a decent bleeder like SS for Medusa..,.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    No
    6.1 is done
    6.2 wont be touched until everything else is explored as I dont have counters to mr.sinister and my 6 stars are bad
    6.3 is 70% done and I am leaving mysterio for the end until I get a miss counter champ like fury or stealth spidey otherwise untiman
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yep. Ready for 6.4 and Abyss
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    No
    Almost 100% 6.1

6.2.5 completed and Im scared of the champion (have a R4 SS but not the skill at the moment/+ no points in MD)
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    No
    Just waiting for a reliable option to medusa. Thats it all im waiting for initial completion. As well only have completion on 6.1 and 6.2
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    No
    I haven't even started ... I've been thinking about 6.2 lately .. might try it but i lack the motivation.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,138 ★★★★
    No
    Im 4 paths away from 100% 6.1. Ive only made it up to Mordo in 6.2 as of yet. I wanna 100% 6.1, finish Variant 1, then begin on 6.2/6.3
  • AlcrodevainAlcrodevain Posts: 106
    Yes
    Screw Acid Wash Mysterio.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Yes

Screw Acid Wash Mysterio.

Screw Can’t Stop Won’t Stop more.
  • Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159
    No
    Fully explored 6.1
    Still have 9 paths in the Mordo quest and 3 paths in the omega red quest in 6.2
    66% done with 6.3
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    No
    I haven't explored 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 6.1, 6.2 or even started 6.3
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 732 ★★★
    No
    Done 6.1 100% and the initial clear of 6.2. Cant really get the hang of 6.3 or find the motivation before v1 is done. I actually found 6.1 quite enjoyable once I got the right champs and learned how to use them. Peobably gonna wait with 6.2 exploration until I got one or two r3 6*......
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    No
    100% 61
    74% 6.2
    6.3 2 line done in 6.3.6 and that’s it lol
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    No
    Rewards are pretty poor for the level of difficulty and resource use. I hate even at end game you get crappy potions that heal very little. When can we get decent sized t5 ones as standard?

With AQ and AW taking your best champs nearly every day of the week, if you have a real life outside the game, it takes a while to explore this.

If you get a 6* generic awakening gem i would push for 100% act 6 exploration. Till then, it will remain largely incomplete.
  • MINIWARLORDMINIWARLORD Posts: 62
    No
    Just done completion of 6.1 & 6.2. Waiting to build my roster a bit more before going for 6.3/ starting exploration.
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Yes
    Just waiting on 6.4 and Abyss at this point....
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Yes
    Those of you mentioning the abyss. You really hyped for it ? I’m afraid as hell
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Yes
    Onmix said:

Hyped.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Onmix said:

I’m hyped for some massive new content, but I’m terrified, especially considering the CHEST, what In lol contained 5 sig levels for a 4* contains a 5* 20 6* sig stone crystals 500k gold and a bunch of catalysts (otriux leak) if the scale up if the chests is that of the difficulty it’s going to be impossible without spending thousands
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    No
    6.1: Yes, 100%
    6.2: Working on it.
    6.3: Initial run only.

Rewards are piss poor considering the difficulty of champions, length of fights, champion requirements, and node/global combinations. Not a matter of skill as much as older content was, and more about artificial roster checks. It is sad to use more resources on content in 6.2 than on a clearing of LOL, and a heck of a lot less fun and challenging.