Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Portugal? anyone?

Anyone in center Portugal that play mcoc?

Comments

• I'm from Aveiro, which is kinda center-north
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 400
    I'm from Torres Novas,that is really in the center of Portugal. I'm responding in English because last time i write in Portuguese in here they toke my post down lol
    Its a shame comic con doesn't do anything mcoc related. It would be cool if they did something,even a small event,to get the mcoc Portuguese people together
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 340 ★★
    Guimarães here :) I don't believe there's too many Portuguese players visiting this forum..
  • GetjynxedGetjynxed Posts: 2
    They normally do things in San Diego Comic Con or New York Comic Con in the USA.
    Love it
    Already send a message to the Portuguese comic con to see if they have any event related with mcoc but got no response
    Their is a few of us,not to many. In my alliance theirs 10 or so,more Brazilians.
    RCunha said:

Guimarães here :) I don't believe there's too many Portuguese players visiting this forum..

I don't know where else to look lol
    It would be cool to do a meeting or something during comic con
  • TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 269
    so many portugese people
  • TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 269
    Getjynxed said:
    And why is Guillotine in a graveyard???