**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Catalyst bundles

What do people think of the bundle offers they sent out?

gqd9ptqfmb00.png

Comments

• RbvojtikRbvojtik Posts: 113
    Historically, not a bad offer. However, Kabam has said they are going to make these items more easily acquired, meaning they won't be worth as much.
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    Rbvojtik wrote: »
    Historically, not a bad offer. However, Kabam has said they are going to make these items more easily acquired, meaning they won't be worth as much.

That offer is what they meant by that
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    edited August 2017
    I was thinking the same thing. It costs more because of units. I Grinded for mine but really only want the 8 basics and the 9k t2a shards
    So is that worth 6k units which is equal to $200
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 320 ★★
    420sam wrote: »
    $200 for 3 t4cc weeks after you could get two from a daily card that was $70. I think I shall pass!

Yes but now for people who just have the units already piled up to burn and don't regularly get T4cc is it worth it or still no also taking into account they didn't put real money into getting the other offers
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Had 12k units so I got it. Decent value considering what t4b have gone for in the past (450+ units).
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    To clarify, is it worth it for f2p players who have saved units for a good deal
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    I had 4700 units, got the first offer. I need every T4 basic I can get my hands on. I'll keep saving units for a 5* shard deal
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    To clarify, is it worth it for f2p players who have saved units for a good deal

If you are a free to play player and have the units then it still depends. And mainly it depends on if you are a part of an alliance that regularly gets glory crystals, greater glory or t4cc crystals in AQ.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Depends on where you are at in game. If you have those units laying around and haven't done an easy path on LOL or couldn't/won't be able to in the near future then could be worth it.

If you haven't and want to on the next couple month and are f2p player then save them. More bang for your buck with the easy path in LOL probably looking at the whole offer.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Wish I had another 2k units to get the 2nd part offer.
  • I have about 7100 units and still undecided. I have 2 science cc and that's it.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    if they provided us info on the cost of t2a purchased with glory when they offered this deal, I may have considered. But now thinking back at all previous offers, I can't think of one where I didn't regret after. Nope, not for me.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Immortal wrote: »
    if they provided us info on the cost of t2a purchased with glory when they offered this deal, I may have considered.

I see that advanced level Summoner evaluates this as key to whether the offer is attractive.

I am only at 150k rating so the T4BCs, Isos and Gold are important.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    It's both a little bit too expensive and too random. I could get cats for a class I don't need, and for the cost I'd rather not.

Not the worst offer though, but I imagine most people won't go for it unless they don't care about their spending.
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Maybe saying they'll be easier to acquire just means more deals like this.