**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena bots

nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
Is it not against TOS to run arena bots? I can see that ~30% of top arena leaderboard is arena bots with 140k PI, 1k quest fight wins and 150k arena wins. I have been farming each milestone in all arenas for more than a year and I barely have 100k win.

Stats example from one of many arena bots, all of then have same stats.

If its legal or Kabam just dont care about then i will set it up my one for myself.

And on top of that those arena bots are impacting server performance, no wonder game runs like **** and we have constant connection issues.

Comments

• RajaRecoverRajaRecover Posts: 6
    Yes it is not alright. We actually spend time in this game. Time is a valuable thing, you morons!
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★

Yes it is not alright. We actually spend time in this game. Time is a valuable thing, you morons!

Keep it civil, no need to call anyone names.
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    I wish they would do something just to stop the 400 threads a day on this topic at this point.
    They've deleted 400 threads in this why do.you think yours is the special one that makes it solve the problem?

I.never said it wasnt an issue but starting 400 threads isnt going to do a damn thing.

ECOMA said:

They've deleted 400 threads in this why do.you think yours is the special one that makes it solve the problem?

I.never said it wasnt an issue but starting 400 threads isnt going to do a damn thing.

Why? Kabam might realise one day the customers paying honest money aren’t happy about being cheated and they should stop deleting posts about the subject
    So after 5 years of the same thing you think the world is gonna change?
    Must be nice to still have optimism
This discussion has been closed.