**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Take on variants?

Hey guys, was wondering if it's worth me taking on variants. Which variants and what squad to use? I became uncollected with four star champs so is completing variants achievable?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I reckon you could get completion in variant 2, you have a lot of the best options with caiw thing domino and aa, the main problem would be the science adaptiod
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

Hey guys, was wondering if it's worth me taking on variants. Which variants and what squad to use? I became uncollected with four star champs so is completing variants achievable?

You are so lucky you got a kang i never got him from the ggc only iso-8 and 2000 4* shards
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111

You are so lucky you got a kang i never got him from the ggc only iso-8 and 2000 4* shards
    Got him a few years back, one of my favourite marvel villains so ranked him up straight away. Most see him as nothing more than a trophy champ but I use him often, he's a lot of fun to use
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    I recommend you don't do any Variant right now because it would be too expensive and frustrating.