**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do YOU use to farm ROL potions?

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    i felt like it would take to long
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Solely for the purpose of stacking the BB synergies and having that ~25 second furies
  • SorLyonSorLyon Posts: 4
    Other (Please specify.)
    Thing with the full fantastic 4 synergy team plus Champion. I also sometimes use my 6* IW as well but mainly Thing
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Other (Please specify.)
    Right now my R5 aegon. Will be swapping back n forth between him, nick fury and guilly 2099 when they are both R5
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Omega Red
    Omega takes about 1:15 or so. Sabre, void, wolverine and magneto. Folks are listing number of hits..its more about time imo.
  • CosagornCosagorn Posts: 84
    6r2s140 omega or 5r4s20 archangel. Both takes about 60-70 seconds.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    4/55 ghost with Antman, wasp, yellowjacket and nick fury. No suicides.

I dont time it but knocked WS over in 68 hits.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Domino
    I don't do it that much but when I do Domino is my fastest.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Hyperion
    Typically I use hype, along with cap IW, thor, quake and Hawkeye. Increased ability accuracy with quake/Hawkeye combined with the 25% increase to buff duration from cap IW/thor synergy turns awakened hype into an absolute wrecking ball. I'll also sometimes just run hype with 3 caps and 1 thor, and you can really stack those furies because they last so long.
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Domino
    My only 5/65, team is Domino,Rulk, Massacre,OG Cap, Sup IM
    Not focusing on heavies it takes around 80 hits,focusing it's around 40
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Other (Please specify.)
    Most of the time I just play around with new champs and get potions with them, but if I’m serious and need to farm a large amount in a small time I either use omega or do full runs with thing or aegon
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Star-Lord
    Usually SL but I can't actually remember the last time I needed to farm RoL
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Domino, Rulk, Doom, Warlock, Fury.
  • PufffPufffPufffPufff Posts: 53
    Other (Please specify.)
    Other (Please specify.)
    Aegon - Granted, first fight is a bit slow...but he blasts through rest of ROL in minutes
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    edited January 2020
    Hyperion
    Cosagorn said:

6r2s140 omega or 5r4s20 archangel. Both takes about 60-70 seconds.

Thanks dude. The others talking about hit number. All we need is the fastest not the lowest hit. Everyone just misunderstanding this thread.

Any champ that could kill ws under 60 seconds ? Dont tell the hit counted please. Oh my
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Hyperion

Cyclops.
    Becose Kerberm says dat all duh chimps are duh same...derrrr.

Lol jk. Ghost easily. 40 hits. Everyone dies.

Dude 40 hits ? How long ?? 1 hour? 4 hours ? Tell us the time not the hits.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Nick Fury
    I see a lot of people complaining that NF takes too long to destroy LMD. Once LMD is destroyed, it takes about 45-60 seconds for all fights from WS thru Storm (I exit out and restart before the vision fight since that one takes a little too long)
    This is when I'm running deep wounds and no suicide masteries. When suicides are on, use OR with a full synergy team. Unless he's tied up in alliance stuff, then i'll use Namor or Domino.

However, I have been successful in auto-fighting WS a couple times (maybe 3 out of 50 attempts) using this team, in this order for auto-fighting (no suicides):
    5/65 200/200 NF
    5/65 200/200 Thing
    4/55 200/200 Sinister
    1/25 20/200 Sinister
    If they drop WS while autofighting, great! If not, theres maybe 10-20% left and i will manually fight using
    5/65 200/200 CMM

I'll often use this strategy when i'm in no hurry and i'm busy doing other things around the house.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Domino
    Really could be other I bring r5 domino venom cap iw( juggernaut fight) and then r4 red hulk for synergy and r4 sentinel if I plan to go past Wolverine
  • Rajrk91342Rajrk91342 Posts: 166
    Other (Please specify.)
    Scarlett Witch
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Other (Please specify.)
    I either use Aegon or Guillotine 2099 for RoL runs, usually. Sometimes Thing for fun, as well.
  • TriguyTriguy Posts: 61
    Domino
    Domino w/ flaming trinity and some mutant synergies
  • JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117
    I can finish WS in under 2 minutes with my 4/55 AA sig level is about 160
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I use a bunch of different champs to keep it interesting a bit but thing, ghost, domino mainly
  • carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 ★★★
    Nick Fury
    Ever since I took NF to R5 on Christmas Day, I've farmed at least 300 level 3 potions from ROL just for fun! He's so much fun to play :)
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Usually Groot or hulkbuster
    Takes me a few hours
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    My 4* maxed Ghost once did it in 60 hits.