**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gifting item disappeared.

During the gifting events i save up the date items in the mail to keep the items from expiring. It has left with 22days before it is remove from the mail. However this morning all 5 of my mails with the gift items dissappeared and all the past mail can’t be found in the read section.

Could someone help me on this? @kabammike

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    mail expires quicker than items
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    That Timer apparently isn't accurate, the Actual Timer could be see in the Stash Menu under the Rewards Tab. I think the Timer was 1 or 2 Weeks though don't quote me on that.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Kabam at least acknowledged that the Incorrect Mail Timer is a bit unfair, so they may be able to give you your Items back.
  • Options
    Always good idea to check the Stash itself to see when items will be expiring. Even though Mail mistakenly said 30 days, those Gifted items had been showing as 7 days in Stash-Rewards from receiving the gift (before needing to be claimed).
  • Options
    pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
    i’ve tested the accuracy of at least letting one item expire in the stash, and it is still in the mail. As in stash it only can be saved up to 7 days. Mail apparently is 30, so the last time it was still in the mail was left with 22 days, which means it has not been removed completely (still can collect from the mail) even it is gone in stash. I kept it for additional few days and it was gone yesterday morning. 😱
  • Options
    Mail Msgs do NOT stay around for 30 days in your Inbox. Even if it has an item in the mail (such as Compensation) that do stay in Stash-Rewards for 30 days (of which, Gifting items is NOT one of them), the Mail Msg itself will go away in 7 days or less even though the unclaimed Comp. item will still be in Stash-Rewards for the rest of the 30 days.

Witness all those very big stuff for Compensation we got In the past couple months (AWor AQ errors, Reed Richards, etc). Mail vanished after a while, but unclaimed Comp Items stayed in stash for the full 30 days.

I still have the Trial of Reed Richards Compensation package in my Stash-Rewards (just hit the 2 days left mark), but the Mail Msg they came in is long gone.