**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who will beat the Nameless Collector first????? (Abyss of Legends)

13»

Comments

• Chr1sChr1s Posts: 8
    Why is Dave in this pull?? The guy sucks he doesn’t do any quest hasn’t even done 6.1 I think. He is a clown
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    KT1
    I think KT1. He has huge roster and required skill. But it would be hard.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    HQ Sean also I think he completed LoL first so he has a chance
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    other
    Cows Merc should be able to get it done pretty fast for him ?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    other
    DNA3000 said:

Thi101 said:

It doesn’t matter how well you do something, there will always be an Asian doing that something better than everyone else

The one downside of being a forum Guardian is I must stare at this post, hands hovering over the keys of my keyboard, eyes wide, arms trembling, and just let it go.
    Look at the positive side of it: it teaches you patience and resistence against nonsense stuff. Both these virtues are essential for playing this game and real life too.

Anyway, I'd vote for HQ Sean or BrutalDLX
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    other

Surprised not much mention of MetalSonicDude? That kid can play!

Hell yeah
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    other
    METAL SONIC DUDE
  • TheObiJuanTheObiJuan Posts: 43
    other
    It’ll be EOTerror, the real Legend.
  • Rhysi0_Rhysi0_ Posts: 18
    COWhale
    ⬆️ Mister personality will be the first...well unless the guy that plays his account is on holiday or something...
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    You do know, there are alot better players in this games than the ones you mentioned. Some of them just dont spend as much or care about being first.
  • Drillh3adDrillh3ad Posts: 36
    other
    Just depends on who hires the best merc
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    A guy who calls himself ham.

On someone elses acct
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    other
    Brutal DLX is definitely gonna return from the shadows and plow through
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    other
    That metal sonic guy from Comic-Con and he will do it with she hulk
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    other
    That guy who has the rank 3 aegon kt1 showcased might have a shot at 1st
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    other
    Tarzan041 said:

You do know, there are alot better players in this games than the ones you mentioned. Some of them just dont spend as much or care about being first.

Yeah, but if they don’t care about being first they won’t be first, which is what this post is about
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Be super funny if safeguard and debuff immune were global nodes.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Along with a damage cap. Edit timed out.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Seatin (King of LIVE content domination)
    I think Seatin would do it.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    other
    i do agree KT1, Seatin, Lagacy do have a pretty good amount of skill, but just because what we see from them is good doesn’t mean there are people who don’t record gameplay that aren’t better
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    other
    I'm calling at least a month before someone even gets to Abyss Collector in the first place. I have a feeling they're going to put as much into Abyss as possible to make it focus on skill rather than spending.