**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My first 5 star

Me and my cousin spun at the same time. He got ronan. And I got iron fist. Almost got a jane foster. How did I do

Comments

• Not too great. Much better options.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Then again there is the jane.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Ronan was my 1st 5 star too.. He is okay, His stuns and poison immunity comes handy. still not worth beyond Rank 2.. I am sorry about Iron Fist!!
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Huh should I be mad that I missed Jane Foster. Dunno if she is good.
  • I like Jane Foster more than most. Land an SP1 and you can stun lock them the whole fight. Most don't seem to like her though.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Jane is not that bad. Iron first and Ronan are both good champions.

Ronan is a solid character for being poison immune, stacking stuns, and being good on certain nodes and against bosses who stack buffs.

Iron Fist is still a strong attacker champion who stacks armor breaks.

There are worse characters to pull, like Hulkbuster or Iron Patriot. Jane Foster is like in the middle somewhere. She has ok damage and can stun lock when a shock is on an opponent, but she's not OP in any regard.

Congrats on the new champions.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Both champs are probably middle tier when it comes to 5* champs. Like all 5* champs they have higher attack and health, but really are not valuable unless duped. I personally prefer Ronan because he has poison immunity. Plus he stun locks if duped and the opponent has a lot of buffs (think Venom in Act 4, Chapter 3). Iron Fist has a really good attack when you stack his armor breaks, but he is rather brittle overall in health. But honestly you both could have done a lot worse.
  • SuraSura Posts: 89
    Please know that Iron Fist no longer has his armor break stack since last patch of 12.0
    They made it so it can't go to zero. Thus in essence, his overall damage as been seriouslying decreased. That makes him at this point one of the worst Mystice champs, since he has nothing else, aside precision.
    There are plenty of forum discussions, Internet posts regarding this champ.
    Maybe changes in the near future would be helpful. But at the 5*, he is/not used on a team.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Sura wrote: »
    Please know that Iron Fist no longer has his armor break stack since last patch of 12.0
    They made it so it can't go to zero. Thus in essence, his overall damage as been seriouslying decreased. That makes him at this point one of the worst Mystice champs, since he has nothing else, aside precision.
    There are plenty of forum discussions, Internet posts regarding this champ.
    Maybe changes in the near future would be helpful. But at the 5*, he is/not used on a team.

It's such a shame too as he was an absolute beast at r4 until those changes, I mean he could destroy annoying in about 10 hits if that
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    If it makes you feel better, you were just as close to Jane as you were ant man or Luke cage. The animation doesn't mean anything, it just is there for excitement.