**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

After a year of trying, I am convinced he is the best Map 5 Hyperion counter

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
Undoubtedly. Even my R5 5* Magik couldn’t come close.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    I’m stil find ghost better with hood one the team
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I’ve been using Sym, but I’m really curious to get Claire ranked up to try her.
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    I've been surprised by gwenpool. She's been performing really well. Those bleeds+stuns+ability to take sp3s is insane. Mine is r4.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★

Yeah. Cuz Doom has been out for a year

That is the joke in his post.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I still like using my blue jean boy Luke Cage. Not saying he's necessarily better, but he is an excellent hype counter. Slow down his power gain with exhaustion and take 0 damage from the l3 if needed. Been using cage for a long time against hype now.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★

Yeah. Cuz Doom has been out for a year

You really missed the joke huh?
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Good to know! I feel like I’ve tried everyone, with moderate success with Mephisto/MS team up. I still feel like I could get it done with a doc oc I really invested time and resources into. But I don’t wanna.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I use hood. I may time out along the way but he can easily do both hyperion without item use
  • Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
    Claire makes it a cake walk lol
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Claire is outstanding. I took out 4/5 hypes. I don’t wake up in time for the second hype. Yesterday hype got me, I gained too much power after her special 2 and basically ended up with a special 3 (after nullifying a few buffs with MD also).
  • ZverceZverce Posts: 76
    raffster said:

Undoubtedly. Even my R5 5* Magik couldn’t come close.

Ghost and doc Oc: hold my beer...
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I use my 5* Gwenpool and take down linked Hyperion all the time. If I had a 5* Doom, I’d prob use him too.
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    He's just too good. Curious to see what Kabam sees with the data. Hopefully, he's not in line to be nerfed next after Namor
  • DocBDocB Posts: 150
    Void...
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Dont sleep on LC. A lot of players have him. Even a 4* can do most of it with 1 timeout
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Warlock's really good too. I've been using him this week. Once you get to 3 infections the power gain stops.
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    Void works just fine 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Claire voyant
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    doc oc is still best for me!! safest fight, i dnt take much block damage either.. dococ slays hyperion anywhere as long as he isnt debuff immune
  • XboxPhantom00XboxPhantom00 Posts: 90
    BWCV is an amazing counter as well with good power control. Just switch to curse of plaque and power steal with the spam of Special 2 and it’s a wrap
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Arsoz said:

Terra said:

Yeah, cause everyone has a r5 Doom to use. Good idea though. Personally I use SS Everytime I'm facing him

Yeah cause everyone has a ss
    Surely you jest. SS is a way more common champion atm for the average summoner than Doom is.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    5/50 max sig void for both hyperion, For the second one, I just ask my alliance mates to wait before removing the 1 percent regen node. After 2 pertrify, he kills himself.
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    always enjoyed using hawkeye for him, need a new miniboss tho, bored of hype
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    nice Kamala khan with dash vulnerability will do