**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

CCM under performing

StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
Has anyone noticed Brie Larson under performing the last couple of days?
I need to do some more testing, but lately her burst damage has not been what I am used to.

I could speculate a lot of different things, but I need to do some more testing.
Just wondered if anyone else has noticed something a little off with her.

Comments

• StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    How can you disagree with a question?
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    I use her constantly in my AQ team and she seems pretty consistent. All the damage is there. I have not noticed anything. In what content did you use her when you notice differences?

I use her constantly in my AQ team and she seems pretty consistent. All the damage is there. I have not noticed anything. In what content did you use her when you notice differences?

In AQ map 7, not really any specific fight.

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Stewman said:

That’s funny. Very little information given to us. But map 7 has many nodes that reduce damage. As far as we know you could be fighting “Can’t stop Won’t stop” with cmm without rogue.

I haven’t noticed anything different from her damage.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Are you used to using her with the +40% cosmic boost as that one seems to be pretty common in the cycle?

Are you used to using her with the +40% cosmic boost as that one seems to be pretty common in the cycle?

No, because she is normally on war attack.

• StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Stewman said:

Because you stated that CMM was underperforming and asked whether others agreed or not and others responded with disagreement.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Stewman said:

Stewman said:

No, because she is normally on war attack.

If you normally use her in AW, how often have you run her in AQ map 7 recently? Have you run the same path each time? Which nodes do you tend to take her into?

There are too many factors that need to be accounted for when judging something like this, which is why it'll be difficult to ascertain that a champion is suddenly 'underperforming' without video evidence and side-by-side comparison. It's plausible that you've just been unlucky with crits on some fights, or you've underestimated the effects of nodes/AQ modifiers/difficulty increasing with alliance prestige week by week, etc. Most likely a combination of the above, with a bit of confirmation bias.

Personally I've found her to be performing as well as ever, and I run her on each cycle of AQ Map 6 as a 6r2, and have done for the last 6 weeks.
    Jaded said:

Stewman said:

That’s funny. Very little information given to us. But map 7 has many nodes that reduce damage. As far as we know you could be fighting “Can’t stop Won’t stop” with cmm without rogue.

I haven’t noticed anything different from her damage.
    Why would I be using her on CSWS without rogue?

I was on caustic temper btw.
    I am not asking you guys to play detective on what happened in my scenario.
    I was just asking if anyone else had experience unusual performance.
    And so far no one else has. I will just chalk it up to bad rng on my crits.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Stewman said:

Stewman said:

Seeing as you've provided zero information or evidence, I'm surprised more haven't disagreed.
    Why are you always trolling?

I just simply asked if anyone has witness any issues.
    I also said I didn't want to make unfounded speculations... because I don't have any evidence yet.
    Not trolling. You are expecting people to help or verify a possible issue with a champion with zero context. You can still phrase your question better and still not speculate.

You've not admitted that you usually use her on AW attack but are now using her in AQ map 7 where nodes and paths are different. This is what you should have lead with instead of that vague post. How can anyone compare their experience with yours when you don't tell anyone where you're experiencing the possible issue.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I use her every day, I haven’t experienced any issues with her damage.

Stewman said:

Stewman said:

Seeing as you've provided zero information or evidence, I'm surprised more haven't disagreed.
    Why are you always trolling?

I just simply asked if anyone has witness any issues.
    I also said I didn't want to make unfounded speculations... because I don't have any evidence yet.
    Not trolling. You are expecting people to help or verify a possible issue with a champion with zero context. You can still phrase your question better and still not speculate.

You've not admitted that you usually use her on AW attack but are now using her in AQ map 7 where nodes and paths are different. This is what you should have lead with instead of that vague post. How can anyone compare their experience with yours when you don't tell anyone where you're experiencing the possible issue.
    If I should have lead with that, maybe I should inform you that I have been doing nothing but map 7 for over a year and use varying different champs.
    I've done this path with CMM before, many times. This is why I am saying the specific fight or circumstance is irrelevant.
    The content I was completing with her has not changed.

I didn't know I had to submit a full resume just to ask a simple question about whether or not anyone has noticed anything odd.