**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Would this look suspicious?

SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
This is my alt account. Had it for over 3 years but only recently started grinding it hard. Got 5.4 100% as well as 5.3 100% recently. My roster is comprised of a 5/50 and a couple 3/45. It is very possible to 100% act 5 this way, and I’ve used all my hard earned units to explore it. My problem is, my base hero rating makes it look kind of suspicious. On my main I didn’t get elders bane until my base hero rating was 300k and at 120k I’m worried that people might flag it. I’ve started recording all my fights in quests just in cases lol. Should I be worried?

Comments

• RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    No
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    Will it look suspicious sure maybe.

Will it get reported sure.

Will anything happen? No

That's my alt it's in about the same position.

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Just tell them you sell champs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • You're fine! As long you aren't violating any our ToS, you're good!
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @UmbertoDelRio if I was actually modding I wouldn’t be stupid enough to make a forum post about it lol
    @Kabam Vydious thanks for the confirmation Vydious!
    @will-o-wisp yeah I know. I’m not worried about Kabam punishing anything. I’m more worried about getting flagged by multiple people
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★

@UmbertoDelRio if I was actually modding I wouldn’t be stupid enough to make a forum post about it lol

You would be surprised at the ability people have to do stupid things
    @ECOMA fair point
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    How does one report a suspicious account? Just submit a ticket to support?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I have a buddy who got Cavalier at 300k rating with his alt account so ofc it looks weird cause the alt accounts will grow slower in rating since it'll be less wasteful rank ups then a new player
  • Jaina97Jaina97 Posts: 59

This is my alt account. Had it for over 3 years but only recently started grinding it hard. Got 5.4 100% as well as 5.3 100% recently. My roster is comprised of a 5/50 and a couple 3/45. It is very possible to 100% act 5 this way, and I’ve used all my hard earned units to explore it. My problem is, my base hero rating makes it look kind of suspicious. On my main I didn’t get elders bane until my base hero rating was 300k and at 120k I’m worried that people might flag it. I’ve started recording all my fights in quests just in cases lol. Should I be worried?

Contrary to your belief, that achievement isn't nearly as rare as you might think. I started a new account during the endgame EQ and I got cavalier first week of December. And that's not even the quickest I know. My account is still going so you'll be just fine. Good luck with it 👌
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    It’s funny what account can do. I had a guy join my alliance the other day that level 50, 200000ish PI, and his profile was entirely rank 5 5star characters and one rank 2 6star. Based on his titles the account was about six months old, and he had cavalier. But he didn’t have elders bane or any of that stuff. And none of the champs were leveled up. So we had like 9 tfives invested in that profile. But hadn’t completed anything that handed out fully formed a T fives. And was desperately short on iso. Was it someone’s alt account that had whaled right the heck out during the gifting event? Probably. Did we kick him immediately? Heck yes. But I didn’t report him or anything.