**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lose Yourself to the Abyss!

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Looking at the hit cap I’m kinda interested to see how the best of the best quake players do
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I would personally really like to see a skill based way to pause or add to Skirmish and Warfare charges.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    6-Star Sig-up Stone Crystals..... Never seen this name before: 'Sig-up'... These are just regular 6* signature stone crystals that grant 1 signature level for a random class correct?

I would personally really like to see a skill based way to pause or add to Skirmish and Warfare charges.

Yeah, something like landing an intercept pauses their reduction for 5 seconds or something like that
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Looking at the hit cap I’m kinda interested to see how the best of the best quake players do

Quaking a 4m health pool?
    I'm excited but dont see the viability
    Ponders kiryu video incoming to prove me wrong
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    This should make for some entertaining YouTube videos.

I'm guessing with this launching on the 22nd there's no "Road To The Abyss" coming?

Don’t think so, cavalier is the requirement for this one

Sucks to see a damage cap. It would’ve been great to see Star Lord’s and Proxima Midnight’s full damage potential.

R5 SL can only get off 240 hits before insta-death
    Will there be an “easy path” like LOL?
  • Ricardo60289Ricardo60289 Posts: 369
    @Kabam Miike for the Completion rewards will the Tier 5 Class Catalyst reward be a random class Crystal or a Choose your own Class type ?
    _ASDF_ said:

It's really bizarre that the health pool increased but the damage cap barely did. So now anyone with Aegon and Guilly2099 will just destroy it but someone like Proxima going to struggle just like any other champ. Really a let down kabam. I dont expect to be able to do a 500k SP 3... but 150k, if they have 6mill+... sure.

Also, why so stingy with the T2A?

Guilly won’t be able to ramp up, aegon Wong hey much in unless you use the furies from getting hit, 240 hit cap for 5-65 and r2 champs
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    So basically you can only get in 200 hits at a time thanks to brands V and VI cuz after they go permanently unstoppable AND unblockable the fight is over

@Kabam Miike for the Completion rewards will the Tier 5 Class Catalyst reward be a random class Crystal or a Choose your own Class type ?

It says crystal so random
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    Your all kinda forgetting that since this is like rol and lol then you can totally wait and bring in r3 or higher 6* champs later. Higher attack ratings etc. Let the whales compete for a useless 6* trophy champ all they want. I do have one question though, is there no new trophy champ this time like rol or lol had?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

So only 240 hits before instant death? With the largest health pools ever?

Bye bye Aegon, SL and most likely G99

Where does 240 hits come from? I re-read the announcement and am not sure what you mean. Just curious.
    They are thinking that after you exhaust all Skirmish and all Warfare charges the fights will likely be extremely difficult to survive since they become permanently unblockable and unstoppable and get two bars or power. You get as many charges as you have challenge rating for both types, and r5 or r2 6* champs have 120 CR. If you bring r3 6* champs (eventually) that should increase to 130.