**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lose Yourself to the Abyss!

Comments

• solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    This’ll be great as well as rewards are fair..
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    No exclusive champion?
    Like RoL had cyclops rhino and ronan
    LoL had the ultron
    Was hoping abyss had someone too
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Also 3.3 million health pools are not fun, especially with a damage cap. Also, Kabam Mike confirmed that it will be more than that so I will likely do completion and 0 exploration. I don't have time for 3.3 million health pool fights smh.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    XSquad said:

No exclusive champion?
    Like RoL had cyclops rhino and ronan
    LoL had the ultron
    Was hoping abyss had someone too

Yeah like a 5 star joe fixit
    Or a 7* Groot 😳
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    This does confirm 1 thing. Act 6 legends champ will not be Thanos. That means it could be Maestro the last of the OG Bosses of the Contest to not get a Trophy Champ variant
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★

This does confirm 1 thing. Act 6 legends champ will not be Thanos. That means it could be Maestro the last of the OG Bosses of the Contest to not get a Trophy Champ variant

Wasnt that confirmed by the gifting event already?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    ECOMA said:

Wasnt that confirmed by the gifting event already?
    There was 6* kang not thanos
  • 1stClass3331stClass333 Posts: 14
    Why would you make content where no matter how good you play you’re going to die and have to revive? You couldn’t add a feature where we could gain back charges or pause them? It’s just 240 hits (tops) and boom they go unstoppable, unblockable and one shot you?

I can’t say I’m not disappointed.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★

So only 240 hits before instant death? With the largest health pools ever?

Bye bye Aegon, SL and most likely G99

Where does 240 hits come from? I re-read the announcement and am not sure what you mean. Just curious.
    Nevermind I figured it out. Challenger rating for 5/65 is 120, so that means you get 240 Skirmish and Warfare charges before the defender goes unstoppable and unblockable. 240 charges = 240 hits.
  • BungSmugglerBungSmuggler Posts: 40
    Are all of the Brand of the Abyss going to be active every fight? Or will they stack as the quest goes on?
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★

This probably will be completed in the first day or at least First week, money always wins.

This has always been a "pay to win" lol

This may be free to download but to make it, you must pay... either in all day time, or bank account.